Reviews for Midlife Crisis
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Ha!

I like your "young writing" too. ;)
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Great story! I enjoyed it!
KiwiClare chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Cute! Off to the sequel!
Housianna chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Wow! Great story. I love your writing style. Found this story today and read in one piece. Glad you're writing the 't give up on House!
HH12345 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
awesome! I'll get to the rest right away :)) 3
SMackedCaskett chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
Aw, so cute! Love this story and especially Katy.
lenasti16 chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
hello.. wers the promised sequel to this one? i really love this, very cute for both house and cuddy with the baby.. please do the sequel asap..thnx
EnsnaredSenses chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
Oh. My. God. This has totally pulverized my top three favourite Huddy fanfics. Love it.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Fuck this rocks!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
WTF how have I not read this? Gr. The reviews tell it all.
JafryD chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
Hey,

I just recently started to read House fanfiction and I stumbled over two excellent stories from you. This (Midlife Crises) - I am dying for a sequel - and Temporary Insanity. They are not just highly entertaining but very good at the plotting and awesome at the wit. Yor are vere talented. All in all, high quality writing. Please, carry on. ... And soon.

beste wishes

Jafry
jaded27 chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
More please! I'm loving it so far.
Mana6 chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
Another amazing story that you've cranked out. Seriously, this story love. I loved it, and can't wait to see your follow up!
SavvyKitten chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
*Sniffles* When is this story going to get its much needed sequel? ;)
L8nightwriter chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
Love, love, love this story! I am very quickly becoming an addict of your works! I only comment on stories that I particularly like as well. I don't know what you're planning on doing with you life, but I think if you wrote a book I would be first in line to buy it. It wouldn't even matter what it was about, you are good!