Reviews for Amoeba
MagnusBanesBitch chapter 16 . 4/1/2011
I honestly just read this whole story and cried so fucking much at the end. It was written brilliantly and I loved it so much :D
L Bloodrose chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
Things to do before I die:

Play in a arcade

Eat LOTS of chocolate

Eat ice cream

Play a one - of a kind video game

Try not to get a stroke in a arcade

Get shot by my best friend

Kiss my best friend

Confess love to my best friend

Attempt to kidnap a super - star

This made tears well up in my eyes...*sniffle*

I love this story.

Seiren Sekito chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
This story blew me out of the water (or rather, my seat). It continued to pop up all over my searches, and at first I didn't want to read it, but then the title snagged me.

I tried reading it all in one chunk, but found I had to stop at the part where Mello actually shot Matt (I can't remember the chapter actually) and I kind of sat in a stunned stupor for a few moments, before I decided to read the rest in the near future. Matt was Mels' best friend, no matter how angry I never expected him to shoot Matt.

It's too bad the story still ended like it did in DN. But at least they are in the afterlife together, still. _ And I like the quote you had at the end of the final chapter. It's true.
Interesting chapter 16 . 6/13/2009
Wow...0_0 As the other MelloxMatt story, this one really takes it again, leaving me speechless XD This was so awesome! I again I got really into it, so the ending got me a little teary. For real too, I hardly get teary eyed over such things haha. Anyways overall brilliant awesome work! I loved this! It took me awhile to read, but it was way worth it too, definitely hehe )
shions chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
...That was really depressing and super uncalled for. I wish that it was different... I wish that they both lived and fucking Near died there. I mean, really.
shions chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
It makes me sad to know that it's almost the end of the story. Knowing this, the end is probubly going to be when Mello dies, or when Matt dies, or maybe you won't make them die at all, which I highly doubt. But good job on this story; I've been too lazy to review, sorry. It's just to good to stop and review. XD

(Have you ever actually made a review 10 characters? I can't imagine how long that would be... O_O )
shions chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
shions chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
No! Don't kill them!

What are the letters at the top for, anyway?
shions chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Aww, that was an adorable chapter. D

Where does Mello usuaally sleep then?
shions chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Wow. All I can say is... wow. I love the way you write. Alot.
shions chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Ahhw! I LOVE THIS STORY! I hate Hal though... D
shions chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow, what a long, well-written story! I'll be sure to read it all!

I hope that they get closer!
CrunchOwl chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I'm hooked! Can't wait to read more!
Living in a fantasy chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
It's been fun. I can't believe it took me this long to read the final chapters, but it has been done.

It is very sad to see this come to a close. Something unique about this fanfiction was Matt and Mello themselves. You wrote them so real. I mean, we don't know the relationship between Mello and Matt. We don't know how they were together, and we don't really know Matt at all, but you did something remarkable. You took two people, and their feelings at the start, and throughout, are so nonchalant. And realistically, showed their confusion as they slowly realized they really did care about each other, while keeping it in character with how you created them.

I think what makes the end especially sad is the emotions. Matt and Mello aren't solely thinking about each other, but even so, in the end, as they die, their thoughts drift back to each other. And the last line, "After all, Matt would be there." It's so captivating, because Mello thinks of Matt right before he dies, as he's dying,and this chapter especially really conveys their feelings for each other. Matt's last section was especially heartbreaking.

A lot of Matt and Mello stories have brought tears to my eyes, but yours was one of the ones that really made me cry. It's even written in a way that resembles the moments perfectly, which brought back those wonderful memories of not being able to STOP crying xD

But really, excellent job. I really enjoyed this story and you should be proud of what you wrote.
Sakuka chapter 16 . 11/24/2008
jeez...i'm crying...This is an amazing', i love this least they were happy...