Reviews for Sentimental Value
Blackeyed20 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
This needs a update real soon I'm so curious if they will finely be together please Put up a new chapters its hard for me to find writers and story that I think really show their personality And u do a amazing job i think ! _
Fall-To-pain chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
i like it. its good. the fluff is cute c:
KSFWolfe chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Aw...that was cute I loved Hidan's shock at Kakuz's suggestion that they actually spend money on food. :D

Eagerly awaiting update!
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Wow i really loved this! it will be an awesome story when its done so please update when you can ok, i would like read the rest of the fic :3
insane-dumbass chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
aw,,

I wuv youw stowy 3
Yosh4Emo chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Aw! so kawaii! you should make more! GO KAKUHIDA!
Omoi-ame chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
_ I like it! KIt's very nicely written, good at the charcter _
Kerink chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
I loved it, there were a few grammatical things through out, and some of the paragraphs were insanely long, but I still loved it. I thought Kakuzu's past was cute, even if I've always been a fan of having him grow up an orphan XD

And as for the self-conscious Kakuzu, yes. Totally agree. And that's why he's a dick to everyone. Because he thinks they're prettier than him (especially Hidan lol XDD).
Shadowsole chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
yaoi fluff?

a strange consept

update soon
RoboKatar chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Just when I was about to give up on finding truely amazing akatsuki fanfiction on this site, I'm pleasantly surprised. It's very rare to find a KakuHidan fluff story and their personalities make it even harder to write, but you've done a wonderful job. I especially love the past you made up for Kakuzu, it was bittersweet and quite creative. As for constructive critism...I don't really have any, there are some minor grammar mechanics but nothing so major that it disrupts the flow of the story. Keep up the amazing work!
Eternal-Explosionist chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
hm, i really like thisd, i can't wait for the next update!

keep up the great work!
lilgal22 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Really good chapter, I like how you portrayed Kakuzu's past. The way you ended the chapter was great too, the ending is where I always have trouble. Keep up the good work!
ReikiConvulsion chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
I can't wait to see the next chapter!I really, really really, hope you update soon! This is one of the better Hidan and Kakuzu fics out there!
kariuchiha19 chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
no wonder it smelled like a corpse...there was one there...and i think that kakuzus past was pretty creative and fits with his personality...nice chap...update soon ttyl
TinyAnglerFish chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
I love this so much, it's very interesting!

Sorry I can't come up with a better review, I'm tired ;

Anyways, I hope you continue soon!