Reviews for And Get On With My Day
Anyjen chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was nice. I always thought Takamiya's unconcerned attitude towards the events of that first night couldn't be totally genuine. You portrayed his doubts and his loneliness very well, as well as his resolution to make things easier for Izumi even if it meant making them harder for himself. That's very Takamiya-like.
nomadff7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I am a huge fan of "Love Mode", and Takamiya and Izumi are my favorite pairing in that series. I thought Takamiya was very much in character in this story, and I liked how you explained his thought process behind what happened between him and Izumi their first time. Thanks for sharing another great fic!
Jarakuheart chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
OKay, you're writing style is very good (and has probably much improved considering this was written 3 years ago). My only constructive critisims(sp?) are that it was really confusing. At the beginning, you think that this is soon after he raped Izumi and how lonely he is and how he wants Izumi to be with him, but then at the end, it's was all like, Izumi is going to come over they're going to a watch a movie. Unless, of course that was a fantasy, and if so, try to make the fantasy more apperant.

Other than that, good story, has lots of potential, and keep it up!
Chairleg01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I don't know much about Love Mode. I've only read one volume. This is really good and makes me want to read more volumes so I can understand the story better. You make the characters so interesting.