Reviews for Discovering Hidden Feelings
venice13 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
I love it! Can you finish it?
Annemarie chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Great story so far, enjoy it a lot. Please will you update? I love to read more about the fight in the ER between Eric and Rachel, also between Jake and Calleigh and I wish Calleigh just tell Eric how she feels about him. So please will you continue.
augus10 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Amazing story, really enjoy it. No chance for an update I assume, it's so long ago since your last update. But if you've the time and the inspiration will you please continue with your story? Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
more on this one please
nonna99 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Please update will you, it's a great story and it deserve an ending.
Maggie chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
I love your story so far and I want more, so I know it's quite a while since you update, but you can't leave us hanging like this.

Please update if you can
keonquil chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
OK I know it's been awhile are you ever going to update this story,because it's really good you know,
C.H.E.A.R chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I was gonna say: 'damn she put us off!' but then I liked it. Cant wait for the next chp!
Calleigh Baby chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
YES drama

good chapter
Piinco chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I'm really looking foward for the next it! Please update soon!
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Great chapter!

Love it that you wrote calleighs POV! :D

Love their silent communication! :D

Can't wait for more! :D

Fights and a talk sound good for a next chapter! :D
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
OMG!Awesome... can't wait for more.. keep writing baby...
anamarya chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
waw... nice chapter.. surprising the fight between Jake and Eric. i'm actually sorry for Rachel. i'm pissed with Jake, but sorry for the girl. she has no fault.

can't wait for the next chapter...
Marija Magdalena chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Very good. I liked it. More than liked it, though, I loved it. I can't wait to read more, especially the discussion between Eric and Calleigh. Great job!
Mariia10 chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
that was amazing! Great job, I can't wait for moree!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »