Reviews for Discovering Hidden Feelings
augus10 chapter 5 . 4/9
Amazing story, really enjoy it. No chance for an update I assume, it's so long ago since your last update. But if you've the time and the inspiration will you please continue with your story? Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
more on this one please
nonna99 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Please update will you, it's a great story and it deserve an ending.
Maggie chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
I love your story so far and I want more, so I know it's quite a while since you update, but you can't leave us hanging like this.

Please update if you can
keonquil chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
OK I know it's been awhile are you ever going to update this story,because it's really good you know,
C.H.E.A.R chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I was gonna say: 'damn she put us off!' but then I liked it. Cant wait for the next chp!
Calleigh Baby chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
YES drama

good chapter
Piinco chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
I'm really looking foward for the next it! Please update soon!
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Great chapter!

Love it that you wrote calleighs POV! :D

Love their silent communication! :D

Can't wait for more! :D

Fights and a talk sound good for a next chapter! :D
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
OMG!Awesome... can't wait for more.. keep writing baby...
anamarya chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
waw... nice chapter.. surprising the fight between Jake and Eric. i'm actually sorry for Rachel. i'm pissed with Jake, but sorry for the girl. she has no fault.

can't wait for the next chapter...
Marija Magdalena chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Very good. I liked it. More than liked it, though, I loved it. I can't wait to read more, especially the discussion between Eric and Calleigh. Great job!
Mariia10 chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
that was amazing! Great job, I can't wait for moree!
ladyd10 chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
I really liked your psycholigical profile of Calleigh's personality. It makes sense in every way. You're not a psych. major, are you? Anyway, it all makes sense in why Calleigh keeps consistantly choosing the wrong men. Now that, in canon, she and Eric are together, maybe it'll break the bad cycle.

I'm, however, looking forward to more of your story.
DreamerChild88 chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Loved this chapter. Update soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »