Reviews for Strangers
Moi chapter 4 . 3/30
PS: One reviewer asked for an additional final chapter. If you ever write one, I'd like it to involve the episode "Trio" where Rodney, Sam and Jennifer were trapped in that abandoned Genii installation underground. When Rodney finally took part in that game the ladies played, that was hilarious. I also thought that this particular episode really showed a marked change in Sam and Rodney's relationship. For Sam it seemed to be a defining moment when it really hit home just how much Rodney has changed while in Pegasus.
Moi chapter 4 . 3/30
I really like your story. It was incredibly sweet, yet captured the emotional sides and dilemmas that play into it very well.
Moi chapter 3 . 3/30
Bittersweet and surprisingly tender.
Moi chapter 2 . 3/30
That must have caused quite a bit of confusion for Rodney.
Moi chapter 1 . 3/30
Surprisingly sweet. Who would have thought. (Atlantis-Rodney certainly not.)
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
I was completely sparked by that.

I can so clearly see them as a couple who need to fight and be rivals to work. But also a couple that don't work in a traditional relationship. They are the sort who collide every once in awhile and burn in a flash. I love that she makes him forget Katie, and I wonder what she thought when he and Katie broke up, wonder if they had been alone without Keller if it would have been different then. Or how she would feel if she knew that he was crushing on Keller after shes gone. Would she be happy. Would she move on and be happy.

SO anyway great chapter. I'm going to attempt to go write and see how that works out lol. Ireally want to finish my long stories but that never happens lol.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
You write them SO well...I love it...please write more!

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
This is me begging for that other chapter.

I was re-reading this story and it struck me how much it needs one final chapter. This is my favorite of the sam/rodney fics out there and I hate to see it end wide open.
Samisim chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Oh please tell me she can't be so cruel? She can't shut him out like that, she has to see him all the time. If there might be more it would be greatly appreciated.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
*cries* This is so sad...
iridescentZEN chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Hey, I read this up on H2 and I wanted to let you know that I loved it! More please.
LikeCheapWine chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
There's way more than potential! ;)

I really love this story. How Sam and Rodney are portrayed? Amazing :D
TrueCat chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
How can this fic only have 8...wait 9 now, reviews?

Can I have permission to pimp this fic at a few sites?
TrueCat chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Another chapter, you have to, you have to, YOU HAVE TO!

Please please please with a naked Mckay on top?

lol, Im so sad and pathetic, but in the positive I LOVE this fic, it's so sad and pathetic(like me) but its so sweet and heartbreaking it give me hope. You can't possible think of taking hope from me, can you?

So...

...another chapter?
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Truely Fab!

I can see tremendous possibilities for future chapters but understand just how busy real life is.

Very hot, and very much a true favorite of mine. I'll be sad if it never receives another update. Hopefully you find bits of times to steal for further writing.