Reviews for Prima Facie
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
First, Sam is nothing like this - at all. Terrible characterization all around. Second Sam didnt like Bella that much. He wouldnt be defending her especially since she was wrong and her silence got a lot of people killed and Jake has EVERY reason to be angry. In fact Sams reaction is ridiculous under the circumstances. Very dissapointed.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Ah well. This really had some potential until the imprint bullshit. Bella is gonna honor her vommittment to marry a serial killer a mass murdering monster. Thats not love its insanity and its really stupid then again bella has a pretty twisted soul so..She doesnt deserve Jacob anyway. Imprinting is a lazy plot device. It relieves a writer from having to work on a plausible way for Jake to fall in love. It used far too much and to the detriment of almost all tories (including the original)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
You know why there are so few reviews?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Hmmm. This may have potential. Edward is a murderer as well as an emo jerk. Maybe the little girl was thinking about hurting her doll and Dedward had to stop the cruelty? We know that sparkles only murdered "bad' people right.
PaulaB87 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
I hope you continue this story
jk chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I don't get why bella is being such a well pussy really. yes that was her dad and that's sooooo fucked up I cant even tell you and yes he was killed by your vampire x fiancé and you could have warned the pack sooner but who knows if that would have helped but being a zombie? hows that helping bella? your such a stupid little whore I don't like you
jk chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
im feeling like she sure gave in fuckin easy misses he has to beg for it...ya ok whore ...she fuckin moves there yaaaa that's makin him work for it
Vampgirl Bitches Biteme chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
MORE! This is amazing! Please update again soon!
snow eopard chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
awesome
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
awesome
Robin.D chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
that was a good chapter :):D but i got to ask are you going to do any more on it? if your not then i am not going to keep looking at it but if so then i will keep going :)
Tanja83 chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
I hope you continue this story soon. It is very enjoyable.
LilliCricket chapter 4 . 8/15/2011