Reviews for Prima Facie
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 4/28
If they do call a truce here it will be without doubt the first story I've read where the wolves and Volturi dont kill eachother and end in a blood bath.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 4/28
This will end badly.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 4/28
This is all very depressing.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 4/28
Seriously this is some depressing shite here.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 4/28
Why seriously why? Why Charlie? Just why?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 4/28
Psycho crimsom eyes is gonna want to drain her isnt he?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 4/28
Ok if her wedding is only a week away how is she not reunited with her in law family? Shouldnt she already be doing last minute wedding things?
Truth be told I think since the day Ted went M.I.A the wedding was already being cancelled.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 4/27
Ok my ? here is where is Teddy boy? Why is he M.I.A?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 4/27
Ok seriously never seen a Charlie like this before. He seems more like her gal pal or gay best friend half the time than heorpappa.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 4/27
The Charlie from before never seen him like that in a story. Quite frankly not sure whether to be completely enchanted with him or be terrified of him.
Another thing why did she take Ted's word as a rule?
Did she honestly think that everything he told her was no b.s the truth. Cuz shes in for a rude awakening.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 4/27
Ok so she knws dude is a vamp and that shes his singer. And that he yearns for her blood more than anyone else. And yet shes still there?
Alright girl has no sense of self preservation.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 4/27
Question how she claim to be engaged if her betrothed took off and hasnt been back in days?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 4/25
Ok thats a little creepy to witness.
April-Showers82 chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
I hope that you decide to finish this story. Edwas needs to be captured and Bella has to face her fears and guilt over Charlie's death. How will Jake and Bella's relationship be affected by everything going on?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
First, Sam is nothing like this - at all. Terrible characterization all around. Second Sam didnt like Bella that much. He wouldnt be defending her especially since she was wrong and her silence got a lot of people killed and Jake has EVERY reason to be angry. In fact Sams reaction is ridiculous under the circumstances. Very dissapointed.