Reviews for With Friends Like These
LittlePrincessofUranus chapter 153 . 12/12/2016
I love this story for years now as a guest and have read it over and over again. keep on reading your good at it.
yukihime88 chapter 54 . 11/1/2016
i can't help but imitate Zordon's voice while reading his dialog..
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 52 . 10/26/2016
I have something to say about the rape part in chapter 49. I am not happy with you commenting that people have been complaining, because it is something to complain about. Some people prefer stories that don't include it, and a warning would have been appreciated. You could have put the warning in the chapter at the top or in the story summary. That's my issue. I am happy that you glossed over it, but as you said, it really happens to people. That's why it's better to let people to choose to read it, because it's an unpleasant topic.
TropicalRemix chapter 153 . 10/14/2016
this is a very long story. I like it so far. Is darien's dark side going to become one with his light side? I like how you added the power rangers to this.
GossipGurl chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Its 2016 and yet another betrayal story. Least the spelling is decent but oh my god can't you be at least be more creative in the plot bunnies?
Reishin Amara chapter 153 . 10/7/2016
love the new chapter,cant wait to see how this all rounds up.
ehanda chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
OMG YAYYYYYYY. i come across very few serena/malachite fan fiction :D
ehanda chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
love this. I started reading this when you first posted but i have been letting the chapters build up.
babytiger-lover chapter 152 . 5/27/2016
Please update this story I love it
Guest chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
HARUKA MICHIRU
Guest chapter 152 . 10/31/2015
Would you continue and finish it?...;-)
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 152 . 7/30/2015
I'm afraid I might have come to this story too late, but I do wish you will continue it.
Ceres chapter 152 . 6/19/2015
OMG, gracias al traductor puedo disfrutar de tu fic, ojalá lo continúes me encanta.
Haniab chapter 152 . 5/19/2015
Love it. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 152 . 4/9/2015
Kyaaa oh my god I am so loving this story! Now to go to bed so I can wake up early for work, bleh work.