Reviews for The Scare
ibelieveintruelove chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Aww Jim and Pam! They are just too cute :) And this story was so funny! I practically died at the pumpkin carving, lol. Nice job!
bingbangboom714 chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
I loved it! Sequals? This was awesome! Great job!
bmr10 chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
Really cute story! I like that you stretched things out and didn't just have some out-of-office scene where Pam and Jim let everything out.
crashing-xx chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
AWW.

You know what we need now? A SEQUEL! Or an epilogue.

Love.
SmallTuna chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Aw... cute pregnant symptoms for Pam! I don't know why I am so amused taht she ate tacos. Maybe b/c I craved tacos when I was pregnant. Anyway, very cute!
SmallTuna chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
God, that sounds like something Michael would really do. I can only shake my head. *sigh* So let's get on to the important part, which is clearly the Jim/Pam stuff. : )
SmallTuna chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Oh holy crap. Nice little play there at the beginning. No wonder she was freaking out when Micheal was talking to her. A little play of the late for work/late cause of baby angle. Very nice.
total-bookworm chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
That story was so funny and bright and adorable! I must say you really have a talent for this, every character acts as they do in the show, and the dialogue was briliant (You do this so well, I've confused parts with the actual show)! Definately a favorite, you write the best office fics i've read so far and i look forward to reading your next fic (i'll be waiting with bated breath)!
Witherwings4 chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
Yay! Fantastic! Well written, as always, and just like the show. Since the writers are on strike now you should work for The Office. I love your stories. Great Job!
WouldWonderful chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
I loved the ending, but I am so sad that it is over.
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
ah loved it
nomanslandvicki chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
yea i cant wait to see what the nex story holds so please update that soon
astrakane chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
AWESOME! you should totally write the scenarios during the strike (and after )
literatiwhore chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
happy ending! :D excellent.
Bookybookbook chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
I 'awed' out loud at the end Talking Head. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! And you have more coming man I can't wait! Also I just have to say I loved Andy and Kevin's bickering that was so funny and Michael's talk about the farmer who played board games. You're really great at coming up with those talking heads!

And as for Jim and Pam, well they were just gorgeous. Enough said lol.

Great story :D