Reviews for Something Unexpected
DanLRadcliffeW chapter 20 . 8/13/2013
Amazing, incredibly buautiful *.* I loved it
Jounah chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I know you were trying to make Hinata tougher and more outspoken, especially since she's older now, but I felt it was a bit too OOC. Her interaction with Neji especially felt very off. I would think that Neji would be a bit more formal toward her, even if it was a sarcastic sort of response.
Mystera II chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
Lovely story. I enjoyed reading it.

~Tera~
sublimesubtleties chapter 20 . 4/19/2011
asdfghjkl I finished 1-19 yesterday and opened your story back up today on the chapter I bookmarked it on and was like ? I'm on the last chapter already? ahaha I really haven't enjoyed such an amazing fanfic in a long time and decided that NejixHinata was a place to start because I alwayssss loved the OOCness and yours was the best OOC. ahhhh! Throughout the story I was jumping in my seat and giggling whenever there was fluff and you incorporated a lot of humour in in, especially about the cloud nin hehe. I wanted to leave a review on the chapter but then I got caught up clicking for the next chapter and the next and the next...and then I got here and was like nooooooo -_-! Thanks for writing this AMAZZZING fanfic : ) I seriously should finish mine...it's been like two years. ahh!
Sovereign Violette chapter 20 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loved this story.

I'll be honest with you: rarely am I ever interested in Hinata Neji. Hyuugacest/Hyuugcest isn't entirely my thing, though I'm not against it.

Your story, however, really caught my attention, and I loved it. Five stars :)
FullOfSugar chapter 20 . 8/30/2009
Nyah you don't know how happy I am to have read another NejiXHina again. It had been a long time and your story was very good :p

The training and fighting scenes were awesome and you managed to make Hinata change a little in personality without making her a complete stranger (like totally OOC you know) which was good :D

Thank you for the amazing story *gives a sugar*

PS: *loves Genma*
Alaa chapter 20 . 7/16/2009
I JUST LOVE IT! it's so sweet so sweet so sweet. It is perfect I love it so much please continue!
MimoriFanForever chapter 20 . 3/25/2009
E I loved it! This was the first fic ive read in a while and i'm so glad i read this one. My favorite NejiHina fic ever! They're one of my favorite pairs cousins or not i love them This story was amazing and really well written. ) If you were to ever type another nejihina one that would be awesome since i haven't seen many that are amazing and stick to the story line in Naruto. ) lol But awesome story i had so much fun reading ut for 2 straight days... except for when i was at school. but if i could read it there i so would have "
Alyondria chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
very good, I really liked it :)
Orachimaru chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
Yay, I'm so glad you finished. I like the ending and I can't wait for your new stuff. Good luck!
mysterygal02 chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
Aw...this is so cute!
Ecki chapter 20 . 3/6/2009
It's been fun reading your NejixHina. I swear I read this story over and over and over so much I lost count.
ethereal.ambiguity chapter 20 . 3/4/2009
cute story!

love the part where neji was crazily angry/jealous haha

any guy with hinata is cute to me but there's just something about nejixhina hehe
mellyd chapter 20 . 3/4/2009
I loved your story! I must have read the last 3 chapters at least 10 times.
satomika chapter 20 . 3/4/2009
nice!

and it's all i can say for the moment...