Reviews for Much Like Falling
DazzleMeIntoOblivion chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
So.. Im still waiting for that chapter to come but it never does. *pouting* Don't let your readers down by not continuing this story.
soccerg95 chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
is this like a twilight and holly black fanfiction because its kinda werid but awesome so please don't end it soon.
Keitii Manga chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
TTTT aw...HURRY AND FINISH IT! XD
SceaduweEyes chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
hay, I just read your story and I LIKE!

update soon

happy hunting
StuckInReality89 chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
Hurry w/ the next chapter!
midnightsun2121 chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
Cool! Hope you can continue soon! Bella wingsTotally awesome story! Keep it going!
Larry Girl chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Please keep going with this story, I'm dying here!

The only thing that I found wrong with it is the 'spelling' and 'grammer',

But I am a perfectionist, so it is in my nature.

Please finish the story, because it's so good.
quilldragon chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
FINE I'll go read the other one.
Ruby Red-ink chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
awesome story! loved it so far...plz update soon!

PIXIE
VampireInuFreak chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
When are you going to post it? I like this story and want to keep reading. Hurry up with that rewrite, not that it needed it.
MyEdward797 chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
wow it's really good, kinda confusing at first but it's great! update soon!
notinoperation chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
ooh awesome!
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
this was a little confusing at first, but it's making more sense. keep writing, it's good
Eyeliner-Vampire chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
aw up-date soonn!
Eyeliner-Vampire chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Hey. I really liked he story and all, and it has a great base line. But it was kinda like "I" overkill. You used "I" to start almost every sentence. If that was your intentention and writing style then great! I don't have a problem with it, but if its not, you might want to reword it a little. Also, you misspelled a word when you wrote, "Yes is said it, wings." It should be, "Yes, I said it, wings!".

Well, that's just a little constructive criticism. Please don't take this bad, I really like the story. I am only looking to perfect your amazing novel. Keep writing more chapters. If you would like me to go through it and help take out the eyes, go ahead and message me back. Thanks!
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »