Reviews for Artless Puzzle
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh Al... That's the saddest character in HP, I sometimes think...
He was a genius, incapable of being "equal" friends with anyone really... But then he's also gay, which isolates him further...it was certainly not accepted in the 1800s!
So he feels he has to fix everything...
(I could wax lyrical for ages, but I won't...)
Croutonic Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wonderfully sad, and yet, I see it perfectly. Very nice story.
niver chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Fascinating interpretation; loved it!
marry-me-a-little chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
that was really good. I was looking in archive for one shots and i found this. i never thought of that couple and Im rereading DH now so I can see that. nice story lady lol
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love how you vacillate between Albus' emotions, as he struggles with himself to define his feelings for Ariana. Lovely fic!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This was so good. I really felt Albus' emotions. I loved the way that you portrayed him.
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Fantastic moment here. I am a sucker for unrequited love, so this really struck a chord in me. And there are so many feelings you manage to include here - jealousy, infatuation, being neglected...terrific stuff!
hrypotrox72 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aww poor al...then again ari x gellert will always live in my heart! Cute oneshot!
wispykitty chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I loved it! Oh how my heart bleeds for Albus. Now matter how perfect and great he is, now matter how wonderful his actions, she'll always have to come first. I love the relationship between Gellert and Ariana, it just adds to the tension for Albus. :)
fauves chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really love it!

Pinky x XD o.O
1279878 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I think you're giving me a bit of an Ariana obsession. . . D
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I love this! I'm sorry my mind is rather blank at the moment so that I can't make a proper review lol. But it was really good.

- Gaby
A Shade of Grey chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I loved how Albus vacillated back and forth between loving and hating Ariana, and how jealous he was of her. It was so sad to read, but so beautifully written.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was sad... Extremly well written, though. :)
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
ohmigod, ohmigod, that was just too strong, albus's hate, yes it was.

well actually jealousy.