Reviews for Ninth Castellan
Arktos chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in so long, it's one of the few half-decent OCs I've found in the Resident Evil fandom! And one related to one of the characters no less! Generally, that's a bad sign with an OC, but you made it work here! You should really continue it, the whole idea is intriguing...although I'd advise working Leon and Ashley into this, because I could see so much story potential if you did that! :)
The todo bien tu vieja chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
U are here too! Just read this

Love it

You are good in all the aspects I wanna be! Hahaha well hope you're good
Eternal Dreamers chapter 13 . 3/24/2008
I really do enjoy a good OC story. You've written it very well. Anywho, keep up the good work!
Moonraker One chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Nice. I've been captivated by this story so far and the only thing I can say is that you should keep up the good work, and work on those details!
Moonraker One chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Tihs story is good so far, the only problems I see currently are a few spelling and grammar here and there. Oh, and you need to start a new paragraph anytime the speaker changes. Other than that, the only advice I can give is for you to put in more details in some scenes and you seem to rush near the end. That, and, it seemed a bit weird for your character to accept so quickly the idea of being a castellan, but then again, I'm perfectly willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Cloner4000 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008 to love her laugh...soo salazar like...but Saddler is not dead? about his life.
netbreaker0 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
A nice way to put the merchant in and a great way to give Lenore a fighting chance now.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
Wow. What a twist. I'm glad you put the merchant in. He's a cool character.

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Keep up the good work!
Telera1701 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
I don't usually like fictions with original characters, but you did an excellent job with the poor Lenore. Keep writing, can't wait to read next!
B'way Babie chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
Aww, poor Lenore! You write a very good original character, good job, and the merchant was in very goody character. I actually do wonder why he speaks cockney while he's in Spain...hmm. Anyways, great chapter, can't wait to read more!
netbreaker0 chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
Yes nice chapter.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
Yay! New chapter! I hope your writing class helps you out.

This chapter is a good one. Keep up the good work!
ElfieTechMage chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
Wai you hurt the cuter one! *Would punch Krauser, but yeah... I'd go flying. *Smirks* Well done though. XD
Dark Thorned Rose chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
Very good. YES VERY GOOD! When will Leon and ashley be coming into the story, if at all?
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 11 . 12/26/2007
Wow. What an intense chapter! Is this new guy Krauser?

A late Merry Christmas to you!