Reviews for My Heart Tells No Tales
Cloudie Daze chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Omg, there's gonna be more, right? RIGHT!? There HAS to be!
FlameUser64 chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
You're going to update sometime before next year, right?

Liked most of it so far, but skipped the kissing scene because I'm like that.

Also, looks like there's about to be *GASP* actual plot, along with all the romantic tension in the air. XD
Sanluris chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I loooove how you describe everything! You've got descriptive writing and writing in general down, I believe. .

I like all the nice outfits everyone was wearing. I don't know which person's I like the best; they were all nice. Chloe's sounds nice except, well, I feel your pain Chloe. Dresses aren't my thing either.

Grr.

Dude, Alec, sorry to burst your bubble but Senel likes Chloe and I'm pretty sure vice versa so just stay away from her and stop saying dumb things out loud like that. Chloe didn't look for Senel first or what his expression was, but she did look. I think that means something...or it's just my imagination. :)

I can honestly say that I'd look shocked along with the boys even if I'm not a boy. I bet Senel's expression was like theirs, but maybe a little more apalled or something. I dunno. After all there's some competition now...

...err well I think I know which pairing I support. xD

I really want to keep reading...I would read until it was the morning (it's 2:00 AM now) but I should get sleep or else I may sleep all tomorrow and not read any of this. Keep it up. I haven't found a story like this before, really...but I'm glad I found it now. I like it a lot and usually I can't tell just from one chapter.

I like that Senel and Co. are travelling around. I wondered about Gadoria and what it was like. It seems like it'd be a cool place to touch on if there was another Legendia game.

Actually that reminds me, I read a short while back that there was a game in production for the Wii (if I remember right) in progress that was a kind of...sequel to Tales of Legendia. I'm going to try and find the actual site again...in the meantime I look forward to reading more and I hope they keep doing the game!
prosser783 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Wow, this is better than some soap operas i've sen on tv lately. 5 stars.
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 5/4/2009
Was the make out of Chapter 3 a retcon, or a prediction? It feels like you thought it was too soon, so crossed it out and are going to do something like it later.

This last scene, and the fact Shirley has been strangely absent(actually now that I think about it, a lot of people are missing screen time) tell me that

Speaking of the last scene, the whole grass and moonlight is the kind of scenic detail that I like to see. Imagining the enviroment helps my mental picture of the story.
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
So the make out with Senel last chapter has been retconed?

Anyway, I must say I enjoyed Chole's troubles getting into Norma's swimsuit. XD

I think that if you incorporated more scenic details like that into the story, it would be better.

I'd like to see how the Legacy looks from a approaching boat.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
hate you for quiting the megaman should at least finsh it of you know.
PlanetStorm chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
I'm so glad that you came back to finish this story - it's fantastic. You write very well and seem to have all the characters almost spot-on. I can't wait to see what happens next, so I hope you continue to update!
Sasurai chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Oh my.

Up to now your fic is gorgeous and I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!

Also I kinda liked that the whole kissing scene was a dream otherwise it would've been a bit to hurried (but you did SO well in it! I had to read it twice).

And now everyone's hoping that it'll happen in real. :D
Aemiz chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Aww, I really hope Senel and Chloe get together in the end. ; I don't really care for Legendia fics but I really like yours alot! Please update soon! :)
Miksee chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
It was all a DREAM? *facefaults* Dammit. X( Oh well. STILL READING!
Redid chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
You did a great job (as always)!
Hiroen Nnir chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
oh my gosh...

im breathless!

this story is...

simplely amazing!

the way you describe the kissing scenes

are all the more breathtaking!
Arikaz chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Wow that was so well written, it made my stomach churn, but not in the bad way of course! The love scenes were so well written and not cliche' like most stories. I don't believe you brought the juicy stuff in too fast, afterall, the whole game was building upon the relationship of Senel and Chloe so i don't believe you went too quickly into their relationship. I'm personally not a big Shirley fan so i don't think she deserves Senel like Chloe does. Chloe underwent many hardships during her life unlike Shirley who always has Senel to protect her. I think that Chloe deserves him way more than Shirley. I look forward to the next chapters of your stories. Thanx for such a great story! Sayonara!

-Arikaz
VampireHunterSephiroth200 chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Senel needs to be more open with himself... But no, you didn't jump to the juicy parts too quickly... If you ask me, the really juicy parts are still to come... I look forward to see Senel punch the shiz out of that pompous jackass...