Reviews for Masquerade
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
that was really really cool.

erh. v real also.

cool as though, mostly :D
Mana chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
And oh yeah, I swear, I was so totally going to upload a story that was going to be titled masquerade!XD as soon as I saw "Masquerade" in my email, I was like WHAT! I seriously thought at the moment that someone read my mine. But anyway, just to tell you again, I really like this one.*
Mana chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
The story was very captivating and I love the simplicity it has to it. This story is probably the best I've read from you and I can also sense some improvement, so yeah- it was wonderful
Ashtray'Heart chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Very real and natural and that's what makes it perfect.

The whole story Gaara's feelings were amazingly real. That fear at first, then feeling stupid and embarrassment. Sasuke was that pure true Sasuke as well and their ways of communicating, those walks and eating ice-cream together just gave this feeling natural calmness and a beginning of something bigger. I loved that simplicity entwined with feelings and confusion.

Your style, those amazing sensual one-shots, really are brilliant and worth reading, so I'm really glad to see one more to your list. Thank you for that
Streetwise chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I love how domestic this feels. It's sort of on the ordinary side, but it's still moving and interesting. You seem to write a lot of stuff like this, and I just love how 'normal' it can be, even though it's not really.

I also love Sasuke and Gaara here. I'm not a huge fan of Gaara, but I think that any relationship they would have would sort of be like this: slow and languid, and picking each other up when the other falls. They're both pretty level-headed (excluding demon possessions and curse-invoked hysteria), but they've got some pretty ugly flaws and weak spots in common. So they might ruin each other, but they might also learn to help themselves through helping each other. Sorry for the bit of character relationship ranting there. Thinking aloud.

But anyway-the point is, I enjoy these little stories because they feel like things that aren't so uncommon in the world.