Reviews for Return of the Gizka
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Posted 16 March 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Originally reviewed at Galactic Senate Coruscant Theater on 22 December 2006. That review, and an expansion of it, is below:

A slightly comedic confrontation between Atton and the Gizka from hell.

The scene was well set up, and the denouement was totally surprising and at the same time funny. Again, well done.

Expansion: Usually I do not expand on older reviews when they become Reprise picks, but this one was written before I knew who all of the characters were. So when I hit this one I went back and read the story again.

Now knowing who the characters are, and picturing the humorless Kreia assisting the Exile in pulling a practical joke is funny, and the purple hssiss now means something.

Reprise Pick of the Week
wicked42 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh my gosh, that was fantastic. I'm still cracking up laughing. XD I love fics where Atton gets screwed with, especially when the Exile is male. Awesome job, fantastic writing style, great metaphors, amazing. *applauds*

Herana chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Awha, so mean! But oh so funny. That was a very nice, light one-shot. _ Thanks for the uplifting read.
SmileMandalore chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was brilliant. I've gotta say there are two people/creatures that I feel sorry for; Atton and the Gizka. The latter one especially. Poor little Gizka. lol Loved it
Deleted05 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
oh gosh, that's hilarious. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much!

I give you a thousand internet cookies for that one.

lol, gizka from hell. lol.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Nice
Istarnie chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
And I LOVE the conclusion! :)
Istarnie chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Sorry I am late with this review :( Your writing just keeps on getting better, Emalin. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your original version of this story - but you have really tweeked it to perfection. Very well done :)
The Blocked Writer chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
lol u win
AerinM chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Oh my gosh, you don't even know how freaking amazing that was.

XD

I'm going to go and laugh for another hour. XDXDXD
mangafreak7793 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
HAH HAH Really funny
HLB chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Nice job! I read the original (which was also good, incidentally), and I think you did really well with the edits-it does stand alone better now. Keep it up!

Hehehe...fanged Kreia, creepy image. Well done.
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007