Reviews for Good morning
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Fun interaction between all of the characters here. Thanks for writing this. :D
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well... another good reason to hug Don, if we need any... ;) So, when is "kiss your boss day"?
Lovely dear! xxoo
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Okay, I love this. Hilarious.
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Me likey
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I love this little ficlet! - I've put it in my favourites so every once in a while I come across it again. It never fails to put a smile on my face.
Liv Lemon chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
lOL I LOVED it! U rox!

xoxo Livvy
Pixie is dangerous chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Funny (: I love it (:
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was hilarious! You got each character's personality down pack! I especially loved how Don so quickly and easily recovered...shows how close the team is. I loved this and wish I could see more of this team closeness on the show...oh well. Glad to see that the FBI can have fun every once in a while.

Great job!
Agentsassy08 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
that was great. lol
Zaedah chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Hug your boss day! Aw... But no coffee for our intrepid FBI-guy. Thanks for the little spirit-lift with this one. You did a fine job of ensuring that Don sounds like Don, and everyone else is equally on the money! I'm looking forward to more Numb3rs offerings from you!
ALEO chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
He gets a hug but no coffee?

Nicely done.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
lol great job!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This might age me, but this was "good to the last drop". From the first scene with Megan hugging Don, to the "payoff", to the jab that he had to make his own coffee. And I just loved Don's comment to Megan about keeping it out of the office!

Wonderful effort for your first story. Hope you see a lot more from you.
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Oh this was really cute! Loved Don's staged whisper and Colby betting in Megan's favor. Very fun.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Bwa-ha-ha!

I wondered what was going on. National Hug Your Boss day, indeed! I especially loved the last bit.

“So, I don’t even get any coffee on boss day?”

“Not unless you make a new pot.”