Reviews for The Maelstrom of Konoha Book 1
brutusjr chapter 13 . 13h
Absolutely, positively hated what you did with Haku in this chapter. I would rather she died than what you did to her.
brutusjr chapter 6 . 15h
You're making Naruto too dorky. I always hated that about him in the true story line.
Hammer chapter 26 . 9/4
Good story in general.

I like how you created a plot thread that starts with the Kiba fight and escalates so much, leading to an eventual failed assault against Sound ( Or to say it better, would lead, if the fic had not been abandoned.) I am pointing this out because even small details like this can improve someone's storytelling a lot.

Other than that, the character interactions were definitely interesting to read about.
Hammer chapter 14 . 9/3
Wow. Your version of events actually justify the fact that Sasuke will accept Orochimaru's offer much much better than canon did. Nice.
Hammer chapter 2 . 9/2
I'll concur with what you said in your first AN: this chapter was completely unoriginal, except from the new techniques mentioned in the scroll. The rest could have been summarily skipped, or at least stepped through more quickly.

That said, for canon regurgitation, the writing was still quite good. It felt almost interesting.
I've noticed that you keep on capitalizing "bye" when used referring to a tournament. It's not an acronym. It's just an expression.
Magical story i love these type of naruto fics
Timewalker123 chapter 26 . 4/17
This story is cool. I just started reading naruto fics, but your idea of showing about the spy network was something I liked a lot. Also let let naruto use a wepon every one are using and are becoming good. Looking forward for an update !
Ur story is shit
OrangeNoble chapter 26 . 1/22
This is a very good book I truly hope you continue it
Average Joe chapter 17 . 1/15
Everyone's reaction to Kiba seems way over the top. He's just a kid that lost his temper and got into a stupid fight with his friend. He deserves some punishment but not this much.
kazuki2292 chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
Next chapter please
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
haku working for the snake pedo. interesting and i hope to learn how it happened in later chapters but i can't say i am an instant fanif any fan
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
how come no one is on the same page on the rank on the shadow clone jutsu not to flame but last i check, on narupidia, an A rank jutsu needs high chakra reserves AND high chakra control wile naruto has high chakra reserves but low control even with training. wile a B rank jutsu needs high chakra reserves but only needs low to mid control more feasibile for the hour naruto has to learn it once again i do not mean to flame just wandering why no one is on the same page on that jutsus rank seriously one guy B you say A others say S rank, i have no idea were they got that from because S rank jutsu needs a certain combination of reserves, control, affinity and other factors such that only certain people can even use it often times only one or two people
Guest chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
FUCK... I knew it was gonna be abandoned