Reviews for Best Laid Plans
DarkJosey66 chapter 16 . 2/4
Lmao o my god chapter was utterly hilarious it was positively great

However on the matter Spike i get why Buffy would be a shamed he is soulless and harmless or not that has to play a bit of factor considering Buffy is suppose to slay soulless vampire when he get a soul thats different and little more understandable though i dont really like SPike either way
MariaAquarius chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
you made it sound so much like willow it was scary and i like how you didn't make buffy become all evil like some angel and willow fics do and i found it funny with the reaction of cordy unex[ected so well done and keep writing
SEE YA
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
Utterly lovely. Your interpretation of Willow was really great to read. Thanks so much for posting this story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
yet again chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
awwww :3 awesome
karen1025 chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
One of my favourites Willow/Angel fics. You wrote them both to a T. I'd love to read a sequel, or even a epilogue if it's possible.
GeorgeTobor chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
A very nice Angel/Willow.

I can't get over the fact no one really trained Willow in magick.

Buffy was trained and kept training.

Jenny could have done it or at least started the training.

Giles could and should have, he above all others knew about the dark arts. Hello, demonic tattoo? Giles dropped not just the ball but the ballpark too.

Did Tara ever really train Willow? And would someone raised in fear be a good teacher? Tara was taught her magick was demonic by her "family".

Willow should have been sent to the Devon Coven right after she resouled Angel. Stupid Watcher.

Everyone picks on Willow because they can't look in a mirror.

Thanks for the fic.
nakala chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
so far this is really good and true to character you have willow down i mean really
s m Neal chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
you should so make a sequel were will gets preggers
Anjirika chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Wow, this is a super great story. I never thought of an Angel / Willow paring but this story made it seem entirely possible. _ Thanks for the super great read!
sarlovesoccer chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
I didn't agree with your (Willow's) discription of Cordeila (or her attiude) but I think the story was ! Loved it!
TheSodaVampire chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
This story is brilliant. You got all of the characters down pat!
sailorbebe chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
This was a most beautiful story with Willow that i read.
wizmage chapter 18 . 12/6/2010
This is great.
UndercoverMuslimah chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
You know...I'm never going to get sick of this story. I dont know HOW many times I've read it...

Anyway, thanks for the read, again. Lol I adore the pairing...though they were a bit OOC at times...it was just so awesome! XD

Blessed Be

Sam

P.s. Please, even though she is Wiccan, I do not think she should be using the Goddess to replace "My God" like that. Lol I'm not touchy, since I do it too...but...anyway. Whatever, forget what I said. rofl. Wow Long review. *winks*
pickamix chapter 18 . 3/19/2010
This wasn't bad but I liked 'The Adventures of Willow 'Danger' Rosenberg' better. I thought the love in this story was rushed but that could be personal bias (about love not the couple). I got that he was attracted to her before but there was nothing on her end that led up to this. It just all felt a little too sudden. I don't really believe that 'love' at first sight or 'love' that happens suddenly is ever really love. But those are my personal opinions. I know that in the realm of fiction that it should be completely okay and I SHOULD just go with the flow but I always have a hard time when it comes to certain subjects.

Everything was well written and the interactions between Angel and Willow were adorable. I thought everyone's reactions were spot on perfect.