Reviews for My Wish
Jodeist chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
No offense but..this is my nightmare lol
VRSanime200009 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Nice story but I actually fell out of my chair and screamed when I found out that Meyrin was with Athrun, not offense ur story was amazing but I'm a ASUCAGA fan for life! They are the perfect couple _
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
you do know...that this fanfic is under Athrun and Cagalli category?...right?...and you know what...this is totally not a Cagalli and Athrun fanfic...even if this story concentrate on Cagalli...it is still not a Cagalli and Athrun fanfic...just in case it may have slip your mind...this is more like a meryin and athrun fanfic...so tell the truth...i didn't really like it...because I'm so a ATHRUNxCAGALLI fan...

But I have to give you credit for the storyline...it was good the way how you didn't mention any names in the beginning...that was very sneaky of you...*wink*...but there were some hint...kinda of...as who it is...first I thought it was meryin or something...but then...i got to the end...*BAM!*...i feel like I got run over by a car...when i found out it was cagalli not meryin...you know...this made me hate athrun...*evil glare at a blue hair coordinator*...

so i hate the story...hate the pairings...*got a nice shinning knife hidding behind my back...evil smile...looking at a blue hair guy with a red hair girl*...but I have to admit...it was an awesome storyline...*a relucant hands of applause*...

sorry...about the bad review...having a bad day...customers at work...I know shouldn't venting it on you...but I really really really hate the pairing...and it went under Athrun and Cagalli catrgory...but I like I say...it was an awesome if not fantastic fanfic...i did the like the part about meryin's water broke on the food...ha ha ha...that was cute...besides that...*sigh*...i will not even go into it again...

well...good luck on your other fanfic...adn good luck next time...

p.s. Still love the storyline...hate the pairing...ATHRUN and CAGALLI...FOREVER!...love you, though...*blow kisses...and bow as an apolgy for the mean review*
ayame11midori chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
ah! one of my nightmares came true!

how cruel can that be! or you be.. why couldn't you have put in the end that it was all an effin scary dream! ah

and I didn't even get to know if Athrun was really happy or not! :(( this hurts too much! roar!

favor? can you you make another one wherein you make all that a dream! I just couldn't get over it! it's just plain horrible just thinking about it, I might kill someone! haha kidding but still...

Meyrin does NOT belong to Athrun! argh I hate her! you could've warn me/us from what's ahead. :(
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Great one-shot. I am severely touched. And nice choice of words by the way, I meant the- “And so like the queen she was”. I think it really gave Cagalli’s character a sense of strength and is very becoming. Its like- there’s nothing else more righteous to do but to be happy for Athrun and his family. Oh… how noble!

Thanks for the read.

Kkornelia
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That's a sad story... I can imagine the situation and Cagalli's emotions, but can't believe Athrun is ignorant of her feelings and getting married to someone else... That's just cruel. But it was beautiful anyhow, in a tragic way )
pgsmrocks chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That is the third reference I know of relating Gundam Seed and Rascal Flats. The songs fit well to the themes of the anime, well at least the relationships.

Athrun seems happy here and Cagalli has learned (sorta) to accept it, but Athrun cannot end up with Meriyn in the canon story - he just *can't* IMHO. Meriyn doesn't deserve all the bashing she gets however, it's not her fault. But yes Athrun can be a jerk, can't he?

I take it the other people in the waiting room were Kira and Lacus. Good writing!
Smokey-eyed-Beauty chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hey there, love your fic. It's so bittersweet. Espceially when you say "she just couldn't stop loving the jerk" - that'a an amazing line. You're writing's not that bad either :P

However, there were two places where I noticed really unnecessary (spl?) commas: [sentenses are copy/pasted in a weird way, sorry]

currently giving, Athrun his first child?" - you don't need a comma after giving, giving and Athrun just sort blend together witohut it. Giving, Athrun his first child sounds like you're stopping for air.

Athrun's deep green eyes, the young blonde woman, remembered yet - Same here, you don't need a comma after woman.

Anyways, keep writing, peace!
Housenka chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
even though i'm not really a big fan of AC, it was still sad to read; i felt bad for Cagalli:(

still very well written:P
Lolipopo chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
...I don't like the idea...this reminds me when I was thinking in the destiny end than Athrun ends up with Meyrin...

I can't imagine him have a baby with Meyrin so I dont reallt appreciate this story xD

You are a good witer but...please exchange Cagalli and meyrin .

Athrun is in love with Cagalli, not Meyrin...the story will be so beautiful if only Cagalli was her wife .