Reviews for To Be Admired
paulaDL chapter 26 . 1/19
hello! I finally had the chance to read your story when its been sitting on my followed stories for like a year or two now. I cant believe ive forgotten about it, at the same time im also glad since ive been looking for a good gakuen alice fanfic for a while and found none to my dismay, so im really glad that i have this great story saved! Tou probably wont seethis but i just want you to know how much i loved your writing! Keep writing!
No Alice no Life chapter 22 . 10/22/2015
YEP...I LVE IT BOW...I LOVE THE NEW LIVE TRINGE. ...
No Alice no Life chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
Are you KIDDING?! THE PART WHEN HOTAU SNAPPED THE CAMERA PASSING BY I-I-I I CAN I MAGINE HOW AWESOME SHE LOOKS AND I LAUGHED AT THE TOP OF MY LUNG! ! *INSERT GIRL FSN SCREAM*

《HOTARU'S #1 FAN》 {loner}
DreamyElephant chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Hi ! (again :D) I just wanted to ask about "Yuki's-lil-sis" - that means Yuki Soma ? From Fruits Basket ?
DreamyElephant chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh hi ! I've been looking for ages to find a nice story to read - and there I got it ! It's very awesome :D... I'm pretty sure Mikan's secret admirer will BUUURN :).. yeah, moving on. Thank you for writing tis :) !
adorahope chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
It is a really good story and well narrated and clear... The pace of the story was very good and I enjoyed reading it ... Natsume and Milan are soo cute together :)
StarlightGenius chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
U are the best fanfic writer for natsume x Mikan , u portray them so well! I wish u would write more m rated stories though
icecreamnova chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Mikan was right whoever he is he's a dead guy when natsume and ruka finds him
Jingyee1511 chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
The epilogue was the BEST! Splendid. The misunderstanding, followed by the super epic reaction by Koko and Yuu because they misunderstood (brilliant idea about Koko's Alice being nullified) , and then Natsume's appearance while they lunged at Mikan... Seriously epic. It is awesome! Thank you so much for your hard work on this! It was an extremely enjoyable read.
Jingyee1511 chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Ah! Really nice to see Natsume being reasonable about someone wanting to dance with his girlfriend. but even sweeter to see how th. Beautiful dance scene turned out! It really was sweet! enjoyed your writing immensely.
Jingyee1511 chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
The list of examples to illustrate how hell would freeze over was amazing. Including Natsume in frills, Koko ceasing to read minds for fun and Narumi would show a sign of being straight. awesome job. fantastic.
Jingyee1511 chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
Awww finally. I like how you actually gave Mikan a sorta reasonable explanation for why she thought Natsume didn't mean his words to her. The feelings part were done very well too! Nice job!
Jingyee1511 chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
They are just... Idiots. Through and through. -.- interesting to see it play out. The scene was well played out. *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
... It seems like the special abilities class is going to be screwed over with this pair. -.- what?! Can't Mikan be professional about the play at the very least?! But it was comical to see! Haha.
Jingyee1511 chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
Awww thank goodness Natsume took the initiative! The description of how bothered Mikan was was also very good. *thumbs up*