Reviews for A Different Circle Pi R Squared
Great story would love a follow up.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 42 . 3/9
Whoo, what a ride! Loved it!
sylvelle chapter 15 . 10/28/2017
But Sam Jolinar was also resposible for your babies death! Nothing you goot from her is worth that loss
sylvelle chapter 5 . 10/28/2017
I was going get in your face for what you did to Sam and Jack but the review showing above mine changed my mind. I hope the whole thing isn't angst-ridden
Tricia
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I'm reading this couple of stories for the second, or third (!), time and still think they are incredible. They are wonderfully written, with lots of detail and plenty of intrigue. Thanks so much for sharing!
dpdp chapter 42 . 2/10/2013
Wonderful.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 42 . 2/23/2012
This was a phenomenal and moving couple of stories that made me cry and smile. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Blue
fanka77 chapter 42 . 2/27/2011
Yup! Fantastic story. I really enjoyed it!
Monday the 14th chapter 42 . 2/11/2011
Super awesome fic! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
dom chapter 42 . 11/4/2008
it was a very nice story and I've loved it
Tracey Claybon chapter 42 . 7/24/2008
Wonderful conclusion to your sequel... Thanks for writing it!
Devilish Me chapter 42 . 7/24/2008
You're right, I did miss it! LOl. Great story, I enjoyed it a lot, very different to everything I've read, and very well written. Thanks. :)
7 League Boots chapter 42 . 7/24/2008
Hooray! A perfect ending, and it even ends with a perfect SQUEE-EE! moment! What a beautiful surprise and that Jack was the one who had to keep it secret; felt my eyes water. And the smile scene: "Maybe I should do it more often, keep you off balance" - precious! And yes, it'll be worth the wait, Jack. *sigh*

Thank you for this wonderful adventure of Sam, Jack, SG1 and of course, the best 'ship ever. Salud!
7 League Boots chapter 41 . 7/24/2008
Groovy! Loved the recap of Daniel and Sam at Catherine's house, and his accent! Cool!
ScruffyLovin chapter 42 . 7/24/2008