Reviews for Cuckoo in the Nest: The Baby Dialogues
sapphire2994 chapter 1 . 2/7
What the heck? THIS WAS AWESOME! It was ridiculously weird but super interesting at the same time. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Lol, there is the surprise he said he had in store. Delightful read and happy I came across it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Love this story. I would love a sequel, something longer. Anyway you can't help but feel bad for him and then feel his panic when it's time. But aww, I wonder how she explained it and Mrs. Weasley's reaction on who Hermione got.
NoseyHeiffer chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Absolutely brilliant!
Potionrain chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I awalys hoped that maybe if severus had been born in a happy family in a right time after the war ,his fate would have been better. He needa loving mother and a responsible father. it is a really touching story. A mature hermoine is more suitable for sev,
thepurplewombat chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This is the absolute perfect mixture of sweet and sad.

I think my favourite bit is that Molly is so chill about it - do you think that it's a women's secret sort of thing, one of those things that everybody knows but nobody tells their husbands about?

I wonder who got Dumbledore. Poor, poor woman.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
This is awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Speechless... masterpiece, I think. Not only well written but love the story line and reincarnation. My heart is happy that Severus has got a second chance and a better life this time around. I would like to know more, curious really, about if Ron was told who his son is. Or if Molly found out who obviously she knew about the phenomenon. Great story overall. Thanks.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Loved it!
LDaastrich chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
great story )
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Oh, that's lovely and, you know, wholly compatible with what psychics think happens when a soul joins a body, and what might happen if the mother was a witch.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I have already read this several times and still love it to pieces. It's weird and wonderful and awesome and one of the most creative and original stories I have ever read. And it got stuck in my head.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/14/2016