Reviews for A Taste of Forever
wholesoy chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
fantastic writing, this one ;) saw a few typos but they were few so that's alright, i guess. update soon!
Isabella120 chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
FABULOUS!
Amelia-Love-S chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
Ohmygoodness!

Ive just spent the last hour and a half reading the whole thing so far and ive wanted to stop and leave a review at the end of every chapter, but i couldnt wait to read more!

This is amazing! Im so excited about it!

Its even better that because of the circumstances this could ACTUALLY happen, It gives it a whole new level of reality that barely any others ive read have.

PLEASE Update soon, i am already dying for it!

Keep it up, we love it!

Xx
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
yay! update! aw, draco is so cute! i love how he smiles DOWN at her; emphasis on how much taller he is than her.

which means chemistry! yay! update soon :)
fwakes47 chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Love the story! Poor Draco, please don't let his heart get too broken...and can he have his career as a curse-breaker? Pretty please with a cherry on top. Can hardly wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. 10 out of 10!
dracos-cinderella chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
you did put this chapter up quick! i just finished reading your previous chapter last night... this one wasn't as eventful as the previous chapters. It was okay, but not as good as your other chapters. But I am still looking forward to your next update! Please update soon... more Dramione action would be great
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Ooh I wonder what she's going to do!

Knowing Hermione...it's (hopefully) going to work. lol

Great chapter!

Please update soon.

lovelove

Amanda
dracos-cinderella chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
This story is so sweet! Please update soon
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
AWESOME! THE SHOOING THING IS SO CUTE :) I HAD TO READ THE WHOLE STORY OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I COULDN'T REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT HAD HAPPENED, SO I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON ENOUGH THAT I WON'T HAVE TO DO THAT :D

I ADORE HERMIONE AND HER NERVOUSNESS; IT'S SO CUTE :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Aww yay. That was a great chapter.

PLEASE update soon!

lovelove

Amanda
allycat1186 chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Cute story! Hope you continue!
FreezingFire81 chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Your story is really good. I have a question where did you get the name Wuthering Heights, its just that book is about my family and I thought it was cool that it was in your story!
Isabella120 chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Fabulous!

Yeah Merry CHRISTmas & A Happy New Year!

IS.
drhgforever chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
This story is one of the best I have read so far. I like the storyline and plot and the way you potray all the characters. Chapter 5 is heart wrenching as I imagined that Hermione is in a dilemma. I can just imagined her doing her best to keep a happy face but avoiding spending extra time with Draco outside study time. Now that war is over, if his parents really do care for him surely they will understand that he needs to be free to make his own choice in marriage? One can only hope. Tracey Davies sounds like anice girl although I am surprise she doesn't have other admirers. Its funny but I like the idea of her with someone else like Harry Potter or even Oliver Wood. Anyone but Draco. To me, Hermione is someone strong, beautiful and loyal. She is someone who will love with all her heart and soul. Please do not make her fall in love with someone else. I like the idea of love conquer all sort of thing. No tragedy or sad ending please! It will spoil the plot otherwise. Last but not least, please keep updating and I am waiting impatiently for your next chapters! BRAVO!
dracos-cinderella chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
loved it! the plot is going at a good, steady pace and i love the interaction b/w draco and mione... the darlings! lol. looking forward to the next update