Reviews for Till Human Voices Wake Us
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Well, I have to say that this story really was unique. This really puts Remus's condition into a harsh perspective, and I absolutely believe that he means a hell of a lot more than just "too dangerous" when he says he's too dangerous. I get the feeling it's not just an excuse, it's something he has good reason to believe, and not some convoluted lie he's half-believing to spare his own heart. This entire fic struck a few veins of realism that aren't often touched on, at least, not to this extent.

Thanks for the really great read.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Thanks to you, I do not think I will read an RLNT fanfiction ever again.

This is just too complete. It says so much that I no longer feel the [i]need[/i] to seek anything more. It would feel superfluous for me to do so.

There are thousands of gooey, romantic, angsty, tragic fics out there. But this is the first that explores this side of the relationship, the first one that shows real acceptance. Because you [i]would[/i] be terrified, too, if it were you-and that's okay. Fear shows that you understand the gravity of the thing, and that understanding is what love is about.

Now excuse me while I go gag on that cheesefest I just wrote.
AnonymusP chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
wooooowwww i loved it :) especially the bribe at the end ;D i can't wait for the werewolf to come! ;) x
Lyralamora chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
A dance with Sirius please!

I realize it's been a while, yet I thought I should congratulate you on such a good fic. Or at least, judging from the first chapter, I assume it is.

Well written and thoroughly enjoyable!
Kuri333 chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I'm wondering why it is that there are so many Remus/Tonks fics in which he doesn't want her to see him transform. As a matter of fact, this is the first one I've ever read n which he wants her to know... which, the way you put it, makes so much more sense. I really like the twist.

This is a superb fanfic. Congratulations and thanks for writing it.
Kuri333 chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
'Sylvia Lupin' ten points to ... is it Gryffindor? for a well done research on Roman mythology!

Cheers!
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Fantastic story, very well written. I'm looking forward to red the next chaps.
Jenel chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
Wow... just wow... I've spent most of my work day reading this off and on. It has bee SO hard to find really well written Tonks/Lupin fic, and this just blew me away.

I was a little concerned, I admit, by her being so skittish as she so clearly states in the book it doesn't matter to her, but it made such sense by the end... not often I get my mind changed.

Thank you for this!
GreatMouseDetective chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Wow. Your story was not only very good, but pretty sexy. It was a fantastic story!
Pandora Jones chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Ahh... All done.

This is a really sweet story. It's actually very sad in a lot of ways because it highlights what Remus's life could have been if it wasn't for his curse. And it is a terrible curse that deserves to be written as such. Just goes to show a story can be romantic without romanticising the horrors of werewolvery. Well done.

The romantic bits were lovely. The narrative style works a treat. I really enjoyed reading this. My only complaint would be that I wanted a more...erm... detailed ending... **grins maniacally**

Thanks very much.

Pandora Jones chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
He really is dead sexy before the moon. Always loved pre-moon Remus.

Kiss. Yey! Finally! Been waiting a long time for that.

Love that she just needs to sleep in his bed; her wishful thinking that it's just like being an animagus and her reaction when Sirius tells her otherwise.

Off to seven.
Pandora Jones chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Chapter 5:

Okay, I think this is my favourite chapter so far. The barriers are starting to come down. The addition of Greek Fire is a nice touch. I love little additions like that.

I did a really silly thing and only read the first two paragraphs before I had to pick up my daughter from school and do the shopping. I think I missed a few things off my list because I was too distracted by what would happen next.

Off to six.
Pandora Jones chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Chapter 4:

This chapter is to short! *pouts*

Off to the next one.

Pandora Jones chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Chapter 3: Her nightmares are going to get worse, aren't they?

She'll need a lovely werewolf to rescue her from them again.*sigh*

Love Monkshood Croft -sounds lovely, terribly romantic.

Off to chapter 4.
Pandora Jones chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Chapter 2: I want a lunch date with Remus! My codename is Xena btw.

I am hooked now. This is very intriguing; very morish. I will have to save the rest til tomorrow though as I must sleep now though.