Reviews for She's like the Wind
23lilly chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
well by your discription i was sure there was going to be a a sad ending but i rather liked it it was a good story very realistic
Perennial Rhinitis chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I've been giving the status of their relationship a thought too. I have to agree with you on this one. But sometimes you can twist things up for things like these. That's what fan fiction is for, isn't it? XD
Kewix chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING!

I seriously love you dude. Lmfao-I was in such a crappy mood today and I still kinda am but reading this made me feel x876478674824 better. :)

You're an amazing author! The way you write is so interesting and it catches peoples attention. It was so beautiful and sad and sweet, and it's so nice that you portrayed Milla as a PERSON, with wants and needs and such, and I actually loved the fact that you included her crying as well. It was so deep.

Where did you get the idea for the song, though? Because on my profile, I have songs added for my favorite and hated shippings, and one of them for Tal x Milla is She's Like The Wind but by Lumidee and Tony Sunshine. Did you get the idea from there or was it pure coincidence? You can tell me cuz I won't get mad, I'm really glad you wrote a songfic like this. :) The song really matches them, doesn't it?

Wow this was long. Anyway, I'm totally adding this to my Favs list, and I hope you write more TalMilla in the future!