Reviews for Desert Sunrise
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Stark, harsh, but constant?

Kankurou has a point, Sasuke went /missing-nin/, almost killed Naruto, and his new subordinates would have offed many gennins if the Sand Sibs had not intervened.

Frankly, I can't see Sasuke being very popular if he comes back, I find it a little bit strange that Ino was crying considering how BOTH her teammates almost died, but she might have been crying less for him but for How It Came To This.
Abz12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Excellent one-shot :) If you get a chance could you maybe check out my story? It's about Kankuro
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is really good. I love everything Kankuro says.
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I really enjoyed this a lot. From Sakura's ponderings on Sand and how it reflects in Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari to how 'why' was not a question for them going after Sasuke to seeing both strongly-held opinions from an outside perspective. I like the relationship between them that you depicted and loved Kankuro's business card line. Very nicely done.
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It's interesting to read how other people outsides of Konoha view Sasuke's betrayel. And I trully enjoy the conversation. It's well thought out and flows in a rather realistic way with little disruptions like Kankurou suddenly jumped to another topic during the conversation. I also liked how Kankurou is potrayed in this story, he's sharp and sometimes harsh but he's reliable as Sakura comes to see that in the end. Good job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I enjoyed reading this conversation. I like Kankuro's practical point of view and the way he didn't mince words about Sasuke's betrayal. Good work.
Tammy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
You're right. Kankurou is awesome. I like how he kind of thanked Sakura for saving his life. I liked the whole conversation actually. There were a few moments when I thought she'd start shouting at him (his openness and lack ot tact reminds me a little of Naruto himself), but thankfully she didn't. This was a great story. It's nice to see Kankurou having a conversation with someone outside his village besides Naruto.
hi chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
good story
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
You do a good Sakura... does that sound dirty, or is it just me?

Kankurou IS awesome, and, happily for his fans, stories about him suck much more rarely than stories about most other characters.

I liked this snippet, but I get the feeling that it wants to be longer.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
*sneaks in subtle sandcest clues to appease self*

Kankurou is definitely one of those characters that needs more cameos...I like the imagery about the desert, mentioning mica...and also that Kankurou can't remember Sasuke's name. Their conversation seems to have some very good points to it.

You don't really give a reason for why she's in Suna, but there's a standard easily assumed answer, yeah...

It's good, I think you got Kankurou's character nicely.