Reviews for Boom
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I like this. Short chapters, but I can't stop smiling through them, so that's okay!
IvoryCrawler chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Please do more with Boom! It's such a cute idea!
Blackshadow32 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Okay who gave wheeljack the human who is a demolitions expert? That's the most stupidest but hilarious thing yet. Poor OP I feel so sorry for him. Good story!

Till next time y'all!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
LMFAO!

'(not that he ever did such a thing)' - oh, of course not, Prime's don't trip it's one of the powers of the Matrix mmhmm! ;)

Negative 10 ahahaha!

This was great.
Momma Lici chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
She needs a name. I pick Claire. Claire Deangelo or something. Becasue I now have a new non-canonical favorite character. and she is in need of a title so I can talk about her.
Foreign Nebula chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Once more, a very wonderful story. Thankyou for posting it. Love the humour, especially the ending. Snortgigglecackle. I like the woman, reminds me a little bit of myself. I like explosions XD
deathbypickle chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
I think you have just started a fine story. This is freakin hilarious!
ncfmf chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
OMG I can't stop laughing when I was reading this. Rating explosion and turning Optimus into a ghost. I just love your stories. Can't wait for more.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh this is the day for coming up with little gems. :o *dies laughing*
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
-cackles- YES! Wheeljack will come to earth in the next movie and become best friends with a human explosion expert XD lol I love it! Wheeljack's, "But it was purple!" just seeled the deal. I laughed so hard.
Eternal Raine chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
This was hilarious. Very entertaining for only two chapters!
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Aw, Wheeljack got a little friend! And don't the Autobots rue the day they ever met... poor, poor Autobots! XD
Lixx Tetraxx chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I love the last line in the second chapter! That cracked me up! This is halarious.
Dragon260 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Hehe, I love this!

I would love you so much if you can continue this story.
Dvana chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Poor Prime. /snicker

This one was a kick, fast-paced but clearly designed to be so. Thanks for sharing.