Reviews for Another Day at the Office
WhatfandomamIin chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love this! Martha and the Doctor are my favorite pairing, and there aren't a lot of fics for them. Also, it's really hard to keep their personalities and everything and still make a story I like, at least for me. (To RosexTen lovers, don't worry; I've got another universe for them!) :-D
Thanks! Keep it up!
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Haha! I adore Martha now, and this totally grabs the essence of why the show (with her in it, of course!) is so great. Thanks for writing this!
Macceh chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh, this was great fun to read! Everyone was fabulously in character! Thank you for posting this!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hahaha, love it! It's hilarious and very cute. I like Sian a lot as well, she's an awesome OC.
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was amazingly hilarious, definitely going on my faves.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
:applauds: Wonderful funny.

Thanks for writing.
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 5/26/2009

So very very awesome and I really enjoyed the Ten/Martha insinuations of more than just friends. And the Dog from Barcelona? Inspired! Truly!

I actually read the joke allowed to my very baffled, very misunderstood mother. Oh well. But really this was wonderful and Donna's exchange with Sian, also Jack very very entertaining. I wonder if I can get a receptionist job somewhere like that?

Sina xx
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I really liked this. It was very original, which can hardly be a bad thing, and made me giggle. I love the idea of Jack retconning Sian at the end. It's so Jack.

KooTheDancer chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
bahaha! fantastic! i love it!
Spool the Pink Dalek chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
"Mugger with a shoe fetish"? Hilarious.

It's a fun read. The jokes are great, and the characters are well-portrayed. The only bit of constructive criticism I have is that your dialogues are a bit choppy and confusing sometimes. I get a bit mixed up about who's saying what and when.

Otherwise, good.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
love the outsider's perspective here! brilliant.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
*splorfle!* Every one of these episodes is hilarious, and it's even better that Jack is the one who has to clean up the mess at the end (after much delay, of course). And tentacles! In a rather embarrassing place! *dies*

Adding this to the Tin Dog.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh. Oh.. FTW. Absolutely, for the win! First off, the humor is fantastic, and unique, and.. *breathless with glee*.. we gotta bribe RTD to make this episode, it would be a hoot! Martha... *adores like crazy*.. she my Queen.. and the interactions with Jack are wonderful, the Doc with the booboos and such, and Sian with wide eyes and a smirking reply. *bows* I'm SO gonna save this to every disk I own, because of lines like this..

“Abraxas Twelve,” he grunted. “Committed a bit of a social faux pas at a fertility festival, and it’s not what you’re thinking, Martha Jones.”

ROTFLOL. That and a thousand other one liners, oh, did I say how much Donna in this R.o.c.k.s? Thankyouthankyou.. had her manner and voice perfectly. Jack, Gwen, Owen, Tosh and Ianto.
tinymarauder chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I loved it! i laughed through the whole thing! i love your stories!
just drifting chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
made me laugh all the way through