Reviews for Family Ties
Alexis Taylor chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Okay. First of all, I love this story and the other companion thingy.

Second of all, I think that you are an amazing writer and "story thinker upper"

Third of all, I just noticed that this story hasn't been touched in 4 years and that if I was going to ask to adopt it that would be pointless because I don't have an account.

Fourth of all, based on my third comment I think that you should really continue this story, or at last add a chap to wrap it all up.

Fifth of all, I love the way you wrote these fics.

Sixth of all, I love the paire and the whole "like mother like daughter" (see what I did there:)

Seventh of all, although I already said this in one of my comments, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! You have a really good plot going with amazing writing.

I think that is all! Please please please please continue!

~Alexis Taylor~
T chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
I have to say I was very disapponted you didn't continue this story, you seem to have abandened it and thats, in my opinion , a waste of a good story. you can obviously write well, I reaaly enjoyed everything to this point and if I were you, I wouldn't leave stories just hanging and finnish them
lastlovesangel chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
I really love this story. please continue. i want to know what happens next.
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
hey, i really love this story, so please update it again really soon. its really great and i cant wait to read more

xoxo
HerOesLOver chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
I really love this story..I really do

gosh, u cant stop to writing this..please!

I hope you update anytime soon ;)

Lotz of Love
wishing-is-wasting chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
YAY!

you wrote a sequal! thank you! like mother like daughter was my fave fanfic! im glad that you havnt made everything perfect just because claire's back.. really really good, keep updating!
TinyDancer chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Amazing plz continue!

i love this story :)

update soon!
Abby Normale chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
I love this story, but I do hope that Keira isn't going to straight away forgive her mother, I mean come on she was left with an abuser I don't see any good reason for that. I did love that Peter gave Jacob the smack down he deserved. Write more soon!
Claire chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
When are you going to update?

You should write an Matt/Claire fanfic!
Heroesfan chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Great chapter!

I liked how you had Jacob say “Ah, like mother, like daughter, right? Incest.”

Update soon!
happylovingheroes chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Hello! I'm loving this story just as much as I loved the 1st one.

I'd like to see more Claire/Keira and Claire/Nathan if possible. And maybe some Nathan/Peter interaction, I do so love those two!

Just keep it coming! (Please?)
allie chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Gosh

Amazing!

keep it coming!
Iagus chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Its not a bad thing to be like the first one! The first one was good!

But seriously, If I was Keira, I think I'd want to know why my mum left me with a dad who beat me. And hopefully you know what that something was. And then harmless fluff all the way! (Just kidding, unless you write very good fluff)
Heroesfan chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
I want to find out why Claire faked her death and i want more Keira/Braden!

Also is Paire going to be together again?I hope so...

And why does Keira have the same power as Peter?

Maybe you could write that Keira's having problems controlling her powers or something like that...

Or that Keira made the cheerleading team but the whole school finds out that she's dating Braden.

Anyway update soon!
Rima chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
I want a PAIRE happy ending...i want to know why she faked her death and I want to see PAIRE rebuilt their relationship ;p