Reviews for Mirroring
redbeanie12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, I loved this fic! I love stories about John and Elizabeth from other people's points of view, and I think it's very clever that one can learn so much about their relationship just by observing their body language, especially how they mirror each other's gestures and movements - great title, by the way! John and Elizabeth might not be in an actual relationship with each other, but it's not hard to tell that they are quite comfortable with each other and are very good friends.

I also thought that this explanation of why the expedition members were gossiping was very true: "In this absurd and often desperate situation, they got a chance to watch a romantic story unfold... People needed something that was actually nice and as close to normal as it could get in here..." I love how this depicts how they just want a sense of normalcy to remind themselves of their lives back on Earth, in contrast to Ford's excuse that they are just bored. It really humanizes them.

Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it.
moon-scar89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
oh I absolutely love this! I always love fics that show what ever ship from other pov's. Gossip is just great isnt it? We need more gossipy stories out here lol GREAT JOB!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aww that was so sweet!

JJ:P
Forsaken Gratitude chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I thought this was an interesting idea, but the dialogue's a bit stiff and there are a few grammatical errors. None of the characters really stood out either. I liked your story, but it was a bit too mechanical for me.
ancientesha chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aww this is really cute! i love it! definetely fave:X

funny how everbody watches them with such interest:X

brilliant!
Holly Unending chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This was a brilliant point of view. I love that all the Atlantis technicians are (not-so) secret Sparky fans. You said it all with the body language!
BlueSkys91 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Good? THis was great! :D
Mochou chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Was awesome.
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Yes it was good...I could not help but smile as I read. We, in my office, have fallen prey to much the same musings about others. Always entertaining. Besides, isn't that what we do every week that we watch these shows...look for the clues and signs that the writers just won't spell out for us! HA
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I loved it! It's halirious! Awesome story!
Falcon Horus chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hihihi! *giggles some more* So, that's why there's always so many people in the control area. Now I know why.
TwilightG chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh, that was AMAZING!

You're such a good writer, and from the sound of it, a practiced gossiper too!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was brilliant, so cute and so funny. It's just what sparky fans are like watching the show! Great job in showing all the subtle signs of John and Elizabeth's relationship!
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
LOL that was hilarious! Well done!
stargatesomeone chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
LOL This was great! Loved the whole gateroom watching them.