Reviews for Illusion
Cookie Heist chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very clever. I was smirking while I was reading this. It's always fun to see Kurama outsmart someone, and especially to prove to Yomi that he just can't keep up with Kurama's schemes. Nicely done.
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is beyond perfect!
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Ah this was a rather interesting piece here. Something that would actually have you sit to ponder the motives and hidden agendas in the Youko's mind. Even during intimacy with his supposed enemy he was still up to his trickery. The sexual moment I felt mocked Yomi's handicap which seemed so typical of Kurama's character and extremely humorous. The illusion could've gone several ways, scenerio-wise. I think that's why I enjoyed the outcome so much lol.

I'm not sure if you intended for this to happen but I got a sort of riddle theme from this. Yomi's dominance was assumably given by his own will, but with Yoko giving the thoughts of not being controlled left Yomi feeling angry for being outwitted by someone he hoped he'd had this time. Here he burnished theorized control over a delicate human who could've easily been a mere mind trick, hence the title illusion. I adore fics that leave me thinking! Excellent work here sweetie. Simply marvelous. I must admit to being highly amused and thrilled to have read such quality writing. Keep up the wonderful work _
LadyBlackArachnia chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
More? XD
Nara Luisa chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Uow! Very good story!

kurama is really proud to be made a sexual object to Yomi!

i[m pretty sure Yomi would like kurama to be in his bed while he was there now that yomi is all so powerfull! and Kurama took advantage Yomi's blindness, very tricky!
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I'm glad to have read a Kurama-Yomi story written by you. Well written, like the others. And it fits them both!
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Totally something Kurama would think to do! I applaud you for coming up with such a clever trick and for writing it so well.
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Excellent plot and picture perfect characterizations! Keep it up!
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That's exactly like Kurama, sly and wily to the very end. Love the story, keep writing.
Princess Seki chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ah, Kurama's lovely mind games strike again! Brilliant story. You've managed to capture the essence of Kurama's psychological mastery so very well, and for that I give you kudos! I am quite picky about fanfictions that involve Kurama (him being my absolute favorite character and all), and this is by far one of the very best representations I have seen of this oh-so-complicated character. Again, brilliant...
MaRuX chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love it!_ And I love Kurama too...

You really are good-NO! You are REALLY REALLY good!*thumbs up*

I'll be looking forward to reading your other stories too...
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Isn't Yomi/Kurama snark-sex rather endearing? So much control and power play, it's a pleasure to write.

This was wonderful - I love how Kurama planned everything, down to leaving the room naked but not being seen. Yomi never stood a chance.

Sheesh, I should finish Unrequited already.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
LUV IT! -
thoth-moon chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
OOH-mind-fuck! Makes me feel a little bad for Yomi, poor guy.
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Ouch Kurama was ruthless here. Then again it really was a an act of stupidity on Yomi's part to think that he could control Kurama. They don’t say the tem sly as a fox for nothing. Keep up the good work!

DMK