Reviews for The Doctor
Spock-Aid chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
This story is awesome! Please continue!
princessebee chapter 6 . 1/28/2008
This is a very intriguing and well-written treatment of the formation of this infamous relationship. I like the way you are drawing many ideas together and your exploration of Joker. The sessions are quite sexy! Please write more...
Jade chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
I really like this story. I'm a sucker for Mad Love time period stories, but this one really has captivated me! I love all of the integrated psycho-babble, and I love the idea of Harley knowing exactly what she's doing, or so she thinks.

Please update soon!
Gladrial10 chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
I really like the idea of Joker somehow providing her with a warning. That's...well, it's almost sweet of him in a realistic sense.

Harley actually coming out with her clown persona so quickly seemed really hasty to me and dangerous. I did like the position she took on him categorizing individuals as 'real' and 'prey', because it's ever so true.
Drow Elf chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Well now, you know you've got a screwed up guy when you feel lucky if he ONLY threatens to kill you instead of actually doing it.

A Mickey Mouse Christmas and The Elephant Show. lmfao. It's random, unexpected things like that that make your fics such a joy to read. It's truly refreshing.

Drow Elf chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
This keeps getting better and better. Since I was looking for it this time, I noticed that The Joker is very much like the Jarlaxle in your fics, albeit an insane and homicidal one.

I didn't know Scarecrow's name is Jonathan...that's interesting.

Drow Elf chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Yeah, certainly not all the right lights are on in her pretty little head.

So, will her secret analysis of The Joker be correct? Or has she vastly underestimated his killer instinct and will end up with her throat slit? (I'm not actually asking you to tell me, I'm asking you to write more chapters! _)

Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
"A smile that foreshadowed spilled blood appeared on his face. “Oh, I’m afraid you won’t like my kind of game…doctor.”" Oh! Scarifying! *giggle*

"People thought he must be cold because of the color of his skin."

I really like this for some reason.

I love the scene after he chokes her. It really works. You elaborated from the comic it came from very well. The only thing that felt a little off was that Harley did seem a little nuttier than she should be at this point. But, all in all, extremely enjoyable. I've already read the scene, like, three times. lol Great dialogue!

Oh, and nice save with the Penguin. ;)

The only strange thing is that you separated this into two stories instead of making this another chapter in "The Intern". I'd worry that it'd alienate people who haven't read the first story...but I think it holds up on it's own.
Drow Elf chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Now it gets good. I especially liked the part where Poison Ivy was crooning over a bit of mold she found. Who uses the word "Croon"? But it was a perfect choice of word.

Fight fire with fire. Fight insanity with...more insanity? I am beginning to like this fic very much, and seeing The Joker so unsettled is gratifying.

The final "Merry Christmas!" was touching, and not out of character either.

Congrats on another great chapter.