Reviews for Enthralled
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wonderful!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This doesn't make me feel bad for Christopher in the least. The thought of Lorelai and Luke having a snowball fight is incredibly adorable though. I love it!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Okay, I couldn't stop with the reading and reviewing, so I'm back. I took a break for some Anamaniacs and chips and salsa, but I'm back.

You know, I hate Chris just as much as the next javajunkie, but in this particular case, I almost felt bad for him. Almost. The snowball fight, fixing the jeep, the banter, and Chris watching from afar all really could have happened on the show. They were so realistic! (Yeah I know that the show is not real life, but it's part of my life and so real to me. Don't burst my bubble.) So sweet with just a tiny bit of angst to it. But the angst was Chris's so I could totally deal with it. This might be one of my favorites by you.

By the way, I said bippity boppity boo and wished really hard, but nothing happened. Still hoping for a quick update on No Place Like Home!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
oh i absolutely loved it...i liked how it was told through another character's perspective, but that his thoughts didn't really interfere with the story...it was so cute!...this will definitely be one of the stories i read over and over
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
AH! No, Java, stop it! You're making me feel somewhat sympathetic for Christopher! Good story though.
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
this was great. I loved that he finally saw the truth. I hope he felt horrible too. the putz. he's just a glutton for punishment. I love it. :)
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This is so awesome. It kind of makes me heart ache for Chris, even though I usually hate him with a passion...shows what great writing can do to a person.
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Cute story! Good job trying to do things from another character's point of view, sometimes its hard when they're not one of the main, main characters.
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Aw, this was great. I loved how Chris saw that she was really in love with Luke, unlike when she was around him. And Luke and Lorelai having a snowball fight was adorable. Great Job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
good story even if it was short
mudgielovesreba chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
It was great! Not too much cuteness, but just enough! Hope to read more from you!~
justjean chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
What a beautiful moment in the life of my favorite couple. As we in the north get ready for the onslaught of winter it is nice to be reminded that snow has magical qualities. BTW how is it possible that you made me feel a tiny bit sorry for Christopher?...must be your excellent writing because the pros that wrote GG never (not once) made me feel anything but distaste for him. Good job.
J.Stone chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
YEAH! I love "Chris blew it" fics. This especially good. Thank you

John Stone
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Aww. Sweet, Java - so sweet. I almost feel bad for Chris, too! Great job!