Reviews for Unwell
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Thanks so much for the read! You clearly put a lot of thought and research into this! It really shows in the characters )
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Wow that was such an emotionally heavy chapter! But so good to know that BB talked through that moment.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Good chapter
GyMusicAddict chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
This is amazing! I loved it :)

They are adorable! :3
queen0hearts chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
So cute!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
Just lovely :)
LittleThingsMatter chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
I'm re-reading this story and it's just awesome! Really, great job and I love their talk about her being burried alive! Just one thing, isn't is general Radić Booth had shot? Anyways, i hope you post more stories soon :)

K
nelliesbones chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
Wonderful, so glad I found this! I really dreaded the end to come, reading was just so pleasant. You're a very considerate writer. When you describe how badly he wants to touch her hair, you give it to him and us a few paragraphs later, I truly love that. What about adding one more M chapter to this one? That would be perfect :-)
carlotta chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
i couldn't stop reading the whole thing so it's just now that i'll post a comment. yea lots of fluff especially in the first parts but i'm lovin' it... the fluffier the better :D i love the whole story. :)
K Gibbs Winters chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
Loved it! 3
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
perfect:)
cmf227 chapter 9 . 1/26/2010
This was so great. I am REALLY such a sucker for Booth taking care of Brennan stories, and this was an amazing one. I also really liked how it was all from Booth's POV. Beautiful.
anonymous.individual chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
lovely story :)
csimesser1 chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
that was good loved it
Guardian Angel chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
And now I shall go to sleep with happy B/B dreams in my head... hopefully! Loved the song quotes as titles, by the way...