Reviews for Cases in Point
thisentireaccountembarrassesme chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
""But we haven't even…! I didn't…!" he protested loudly. "Choutarou!""

This line pure win. XD

Also, I'm beginning to think Niou is the most sane one at Rikkai. o.O Which is weird, because he's practically cannonly insane. XD
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
lol. I liked these cases. They were very amusing. I'm glad Sanada wasn't present for the explosion of computer by Yukimura. I think he'd die. lol. And Choutarou is definitely not as innocent as he seems. I bet he's probably the evilest out of all of them if he wants to be. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a better trickster than Niou. Choutarou vs Niou in a pranking war... that's hard to imagine. lol.

Well, we know now that Niou will never want to be fukubuchou of Rikkaidai if he has to suffer what Sanada suffers. lol. Anyways, the cases were fun to read~~ Onwards!~~*
yue1113 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
so cute! I love rikkai dai, but especially akaya!
lifexlemons chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I loved this fic. Of course, I like all of your other fics. But besides 'Sanada Hates Random,' this was the one that made me burst out laughing uncontrollably. D

Now I really do want to know whether or not a tennis ball could be faster than a car. .

P.S. I blame you for spreading Rikkai Dai's craziness to me P
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Nice story! As always!
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hahahaha. Loved the cases.

Good job, as usual. Update soon! :D
Fachel chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Was I just thanked for reviewing?

You certainly know how to please your readers.

I am happy.

"“A camel once spat in my face at a zoo,” Sanada mused darkly."
Within Rhythms chapter 1 . 11/3/2007

I was insane not to check your profile for new fanfics...

And, you're right. You could pass as a certified lawyer...

Case in point 7 is much love!
Roaming Phantom chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Sorry, long time no review.

One point that I should tell that camel is edible. Peoples who live nomad around he desert use camel's skin, camel's milk, camel's meat, event its *sorry, foul language* shit as we usually use stick to make a fire camp. Do you believe it?

I love every point you write in this fics. And I think if Niou only can see blue or blueish things, I can't ask for another reason why his favorite color is blue, since he could ONLY see that.

Thanks for updating. And by the way, may I ask you to update 'evil is a label'? If you don't really want to update it, it's okay, it will be fine enough for me since I always read your drabblething...
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

My favourite after The Name's Metaphor, Blatant Metaphor.

I haven't had time to read all your stories yet, would you be able to tell me why Choutarou spends so much time with Rikkai/Appears to be on their team?

Just to clear it up..

Thanks, and keep writing.
Jackalackala chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
xD Does SIRIUS Broadway’s Best play anything that isn’t the song Man of La Mancha? My goodness. Haha, well, you’ve done it again. You managed to update on the very day when I can’t read it. I can’t remember the last time you haven’t updated when I’m out or when my computer is dead again. Wow. You may need some sort of trophy for that. :D

I thought I reviewed Operation: Gentleman Hunt? Oh well, I guess I didn’t. I’ll have to get to that, then. And that infernal Metaphor one. But I just realized I have a ton of work to do today that I completely forgot about. Dx Meh! I need to get reading The Good Earth, too, but I’m reading The Catcher in the Rye instead. (Read: I’m a notorious procrastinator.)

ANYHOW, enough about my life, how are you? Wait, that’s not it. I liked the story! It made me happy, since I love good old-fashioned unimportant un-deep Rikkai nonsense. It made my day.

1: Niou’s going to eat Sanada. *suppresses smirk* That can’t be good (and it freaks me out immensely whenever Kirihara’s goldfish’s end is mentioned.) Niou’s a….really scary guy.

2: Poor Kiri; I don’t think you need to worry about Marui killing too many clams, though. Personally, I prefer clams, but it would be a problem if the world/Kanagawa prefecture (I say world since the latter does not affect me) turned into a desert. But if it did, I would have little to no source of nourishment, and it wouldn’t matter much to me about getting around anyway. So logically, I would rather have a bunch of clams, which I could potentially cook and eat. And what about friendship? It would be important to me to have friends, and clams are very happy…clams and they’re friendly, I’m sure, to boot. Considering the volatile personalities of many camels, I think that we would need to forge relationships and coexist with the clams so that maybe the world/Kanagawa prefecture should be returned to her former greatness. The clams would be indispensable allies. (I don’t know what I’m writing…)

3: Oh Choutarou. He’s slightly evil, isn’t he… (Go Oshitari, go go! *love*)

4: Maybe it wouldn’t be very easy to play tennis PROPERLY with a baseball bat, but you could surely improvise and form some sort of love child between the two called like…batnis or something. (That sounds like a dirty word, or John Lennon…) But if you practiced long enough, then you could do it. It would be an interesting experiment! But I’m betting on Niou on this one. And it’s really just like Yukimura to just be ‘mildly perturbed…’

5: …In a way I almost feel sorrier for Yagyuu, you know, since you have to get a girl to REALLY like you to tolerate dates that consist of golf and tennis. Oh Yagyuu. You so very have no face. : ) She really does deserve a pizza for that, though.

6: Not before you’re married, boys. : ) I can’t make card towers worth anything. They’re practically impossible! I am really proud of Kirihara for actually focusing, though. Good for you! And you wrote this intensely cutely. I lveo de (…what was that?) …I mean I loved it…there.

7: I loved that. That was my favorite. It was just awesome. To get Niou actually to such a complete state of extreme frustration…they win. I would go through with my own beliefs about tennis balls and cars in drag races, but it would take a while and I’ve papers to write. Let’s just say that much like in many drag races, tennis balls play dirty and may stop the path of their opponent. Like get caught in the exhaust or something so it would explode, thus propelling the tennis ball to greater distances.

Overall, I really loved that, since it was just crack all over. :) :) :) Life is less fun when it makes sense.

Favorite quote:

“No it WOULDN’T!” Niou pulled at his own hair. He’d never been closer to crying from exasperation in his whole life. “It doesn’t have a mind of its own; it can’t feel threatened! It doesn’t have a sense of pride to defend! Why am I even having this conversation with you? Why are my best friends completely insane pillocks?” Throat starting to throw in the towel (he’d clearly been shouting for a long time), Niou gave a wordless yell of fury at the world in general before storming out of the park.

Oh Niou.

Thanks as always, and sorry it was so long. : (

Oh, and by the by…sixth counter? Oh yes. Oh yes yes yes.
Pikke Wood chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I loved it
awintea chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh, poor Niou, having to suffer what Sanada suffers on almost a daily basis! XD And Akaya... completely adorable. XD Working on a card house for two whole hours... xD

I am sure that Yukimura -is- capable of everything though. *nods*. I mean, no ordinary person would be able to set a computer on fire in such a way. Yukimura is extraordinary.

And the reason that Akaya looks guilty without even trying is often enough, he's guilty about one thing or another. xD

And I enjoyed it, and completely forgive you for not updating n_n But update soon, for the
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
that was wonderful!

SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
( . . .mom.T_T. . . . . .turned.

dalkfjkadkZOMGSYAY! :D I have to say, I think I liked number six best. And number one...and seven...and two...and...yeah. XD But you know how long I've been waiting for something like number six. *g*

Favorite lines? Besides all of the story?*searches*

"Is it possible to annoy someone to death?" Akaya asked.

"No-one! I only asked ‘cause fukubuchou might be the first person ever to die from it. Niou-senpai’s got the same look on his face that he had right before he ate Kin-chan, my goldfish," protested Akaya. (The end of that line was AMAZING. XD)

"What if the whole of the Kanagawa Prefecture turned into a desert?" suggested Yukimura mildly. "Then you’d be very grateful for a camel, Bunta."

"No they aren’t! Clams could still carry you across the desert. You could attach a jetpack to them and then attach one to each foot."

Behind them, Yukimura looked mildly perturbed as the computer burst into flames. (I should go visit Mura. *bets she could fix it* I'm such a computer geek...*had a discussion about graphics cards during lunch at school the other day* ...yeah. Umm...:P)

Just...all of number six. Especially 'He Concentrated Fiercely' though, just because concentrated fiercely is now a proper noun. You should patent it! XD

"I’m taller than you now," Akaya said firmly. "That means I get to be on top for once."

"You realise what we just did? We just artificially created fukubuchou’s sense of despair and put it into ‘Haru," said Marui. He sounded numb from the sense of achievement radiating from him. "We just made ‘Haru feel what fukubuchou feels on a regular basis. Wow."

And...hehe...all of those (minus the ones from number six, cause my mom would flip) are on the white board in our kitchen. *g*

P.S. Oh right. You /imply/ it. Goshdangit. Iwannaseeafreakingscenelol:P.

P.P.S. *looking at your profile* Hehe, I'm going to assume the purple/grey/blue thing is going to come back and haunt him in future drabbles? *g*

P.P.P.S. *so excited* fdafjdlAfter I read this yesterday like...Rikkai and further characters came to visit me! :D Andandand...I haven't been able to get in touch with them for a like...writers block go semi-byebye. THANKYOU! *bows*