Reviews for Starlit
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is magnificent! The imagery...River and Jayne's voices and thoughts...the believable evolution of their thoughts toward being a couple...all of this rang so true and easily pictured!

raynesupreme chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
"I remember I thought I'd gotten as close t' paradise as I'm likely to, and that I'd no gorram right to be there." Damn, that twisted my heart into a pretzel! A nice quiet piece with quiet moments and immense imagery! Oh, and the image of Jayne shirtless and coated in sand? Scrumptous.
jenefaner chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I enjoyed this very much! Well done!
Avide chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Very well-written, and I really liked the way the crush was described.
hifield chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Unexpected sweet moment - loved everyone's reaction to their new found relationship. It was nice to see this smitten side of Jaynel

Very enjoyable.
Marie Masen186 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Very good.. I loved the crew's reactions to their relationship.
Juniper375 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
LOVE this story. So sweet!
Green Owl chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
The build-up was well-done, the kiss was very hot, the sleep was soothing and the aftermath was a cross between of humorous (Simon having a stroke) and sweet (Kaylee cooing). Nicely done. It takes something to get fluffy and say in character at the same time, and you executed it quite well. I look forward to more!
HeyTeach chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I love this story! Your descriptions totally put me in the moment. I hope there will be more Rayne fromyou!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
That was beautiful. I loved it.
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
GAH I love it. :)
emma134 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
that was really good
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Cute. Very cute. Complete fluffer-nutter peanut butter, but that's useful, too, in its own way. Makes a girl all warm and soft inside. Romantic, like she said. I see nothing wrong with that. Thanks for the cute story. O:)
White Silence chapter 1 . 10/25/2007