Reviews for A Thousand Years To Live
Lady Hallen chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
You know, I more or less thought that Calcifer, being a fire demon, wouldn't hang around but unstead wander off in some grand adventure once Howl and Sophie die. Then again, I'm just sharing an opinion, feel free to ignore me.

I love how you portrayed everything. It was perfectly wonderful. Nobody could have done better. You did a good job with in thinking up the plot in this. Thank you for writin this.

Yours,

Lady Hallen
saltyavocado chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I feel all subdued and tragic now... Calcifer really got the hot end of the poker on that deal, huh? So, would you choose an instantaneous flaming death by meteor shower or a agonizingly prolonged life, if you were in Calcifer's shoes?
Archivist chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
A thousand years... poor Cal.
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Waah... Pouvre Calcifer! I always thought he would wander off after Sophie and Howl died, though... but excellent fic!
Devsash chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aww... that's so sad! Especially with everyone else moving on but Calcifer caught as a watcher... *sniff*

Anyways, I like the descriptions and the way the story sorta flows well; you've got a good writing style. Great job! I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your work!

Yours,

Devsash
arabellaw chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
it's really beautiful and very sad, I loved it.
storyranger chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is almost making me cry to. Poor Cal... *sniff*
Michi Leona chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh... that's so sad. (sob, sob) I feel so sorry for Calcifer.
GlamFolk chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Hey you probably don't know me, but I just wanted to thank you for putting that writer in her place. You know, that Smut person?

I hate how people think they can get away with bullying on this site! We're brave enough to put our writing onto the site and we don't need plain nastiness, but we could use constructive critisism. So here's to you! Thanks for making a better place!
FlaviusD chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was very sad, yet at the same time, so beautiful. It is hard...a thousand years , seeing everyone pass away.

Wonderful job. I would love to read more from you.
grayscales chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow. That was really good, and now you've got me crying!

Yes, crying.

Calcifer is one of my favorite characters, and I love the way you have portrayed him.

Wonderful.