Reviews for First Fight
that was great loved it
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
*grins* Terrific job.
SallyJetson chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
quote-Lindsay saw in him an imperfect man but still a man she could be proud of. A man she could love. That’s why she came to his door tonight.

Such a beautiful and telling line.

Wonderful story of how fighting and making up have a way of clearing the air and making the relationship stronger.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This is very, very well-written. But so is all your DL. Thanks :)
nikki.02 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wow! This is definitely one of your best pieces! You really captured their emotions and everything else with so much detail. Excellent!
serenity2bliss chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Angst and sex is a perfect combo! lol! You painted a strong battle of will emotion between these two, which something i think could happen on the show (minus the sex part, of course,, UNFORTUNATELY!):D
A.Boleyn chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Hurray! Two new fics in one night! :) This was gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Even though I tend to avoid the thought of them fighting (irrational as it may be) I really liked how you approached it: they fought, they made up, they would fight again. In the most physical scenes, the regret, love, and so many other emotions shine through. It was honest, and perfect. Thank you for posting this!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Simply Amazing! An angry Danny and a Angry Lindsay is always great... This was so HOTT! I loved it... Again AMAZING!

JENNIFER
sugah66 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I think you have managed to turn me into an incoherent, sputtering mess, which is not something that is easily accomplished, so... yay for you. LOL.

Seriously, this was incredible. As much as I loved the smut (and I do love me some good smut - that sounds so wrong), I also loved the way you wrote Danny's anger. Because I could imagine him like that when he's angry - it's so realistic. Great job!