Reviews for Scarytails Can Come True
yay chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I've wacht "snow white a tale of terer" this is nothing. That move was creepy... :
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Awesome scarytails. I've never heard of King Lindorm before, but it's a cool story. If you're still making these, have you thought about "Bluebeard"? It's a Grimm fairy tale, but it was pretty gruesome in the versions that I'd read.
ifeelmad chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I knew immediately as soon as the old fox began to lie, that it was Rumpelstiltskin. Lol.
ifeelmad chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I googled the original little red riding hood. I love reading the original, sad or gruesome versions of classics, and hate how they soften classics up to make them palatable for little kids. I love the original The Little Mermaid and am delightedly appalled by the original Rapunzel.
ifeelmad chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh, this is so adorable. A Redwall fairytale! You're a great writer and I know from experience that the dialect is a bit difficult, I've had awkward times with it myself. :)
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
These were quite interesting. I especially liked how you based them off of the original fairytales rather than the more childish versions.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Yikes! Love the idea!
Jade TeaLeaf chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Hm, this is an interesting story. I remember reading about King Lindorm due to the Author's Note in your previous chapter and I remember thinking to myself that it is the strangest story I'd ever heard. Well, not the strangest, but it was definitely strange. What strikes me is that most fairytales have some kind of message or something but not this one. The only one that comes to mind is that one should always listen to instructions before eating anything. :P

Anyways, great story and it's nice to see that you're back. :D So what's next in your line of stories? If you don't know as of right now, it's ok. I can wait for your next great installment. :)

~Jade TeaLeaf
Lan Gu chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Very Good! The part with tear off your skin made me skeevish though. And for once there was a happy ending!
Lan Gu chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
My favorite one so far, though I was sad when the moles were eaten.
Lan Gu chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Ah, and so we learn how Martin the Warrior died, thrown from a tree by a crazy rat-seer.

Loved the gory part at the end.
Lan Gu chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Still good, but not as gory. I did enjoy that bit at the end with the whole life lesson thing though.
Lan Gu chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wonderful! I always wanted Little Red Ridinghood (Huge Mary Sue) to die!

YOu captured the essence of gore in the last sentence as well.
tempest10 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011

that was... interesting.

if you mean interesting as scary and kind of gross, that is.

that aside, good chapter, very well written. all of them were, and i liked chapter two especially.

i think that you should do either "Fitcher's Bird", or "Hans my Hedgehog", since both of those are creepy already.

Bhel-Elryss chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Oh, I love this fairytale! The name was unfamiliar to me, but this one was one of my favorites when I was little. It's very interesting to see things from the vermin perspective. I shall continue on.