Reviews for Now That Those Who Are Gone
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like how Mark sees it through hospices, since, yes, he would have to visit a number of hospices, and each death would affect Mark differently. I also liked that everyone didn't die, which they often show. Overall, I though you were true to the characters and told a sad story without it being too angsty. Good job!
lotrelves chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Mark. D: I...I wanna hug him. THIS FIC IS FUCKING GOOD.
oh HALE no chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
this made me sob. you are so fucking good, it's not even funny. damn, i always wanted to write something like this, but thought I'd be too big of a cry baby and drop out. I actually have tried a few times. Anyways, favoriting and fav author too. Scuse me while I wipe my eyes.
xjessicafaithx chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OMG

You completely broke my heart!

That is one of the sadest and most hopeless things I have read...I mean that in a good way I swear.

"All he wants is to feel one more day of Mark And Roger held firmly in his grasp."

I started crying right there and didn't stop!

Beautiful!
dai-archive chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
-sniffs- You m-made me cry. Ohh, that was beautiful. -faves-
jesuisl0ser chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This...was...beautiful. Seriously well-done; you captured the essence of Mark's character so perfectly.
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Dear God that was beautiful

Seriously I'm crying right now

Bravo!
Thegirlsmiles chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow. Both this one and the other about Roger are so so heartbreaking. Seriously. There are tears in my eyes.

FABULOUS job!
MovieBuffStarlet chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This is heartbreaking.
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow.

This was absolutely beautiful.

You did a fantastic job of making it heart-wrenchingly sad, yet not loaded with sap.

I'm literally speechless right now.

This almost made me cry.

Stories often don't make me cry.

THIS ALMOST MADE ME CRY.

Okay, I'm going to stop ranting now D.

A gajillion Kudos to you.
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I love it. I really do. *faves*
The Pixess chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
...damn. That. Is. So. Sad. Like, there are no adjectives. My eyes are watering a bit. I feel like I should give you a hug or soemthing, I can like *feel* the depression radiating off this fic and hopefully not you channeling emotions or something.

Either way, this was amazing.