Reviews for 白色旋律
letitbe54 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
伟大的工作
Three-Steps-Behind chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is an amazing story. Please continue! I can read almost every word in Chinese so I am able to understand that this story may develop into a fanfiction which Chinese fans of Twilight would read for years to come. Don't give up and continue writing! Your story is very enjoyable so far. Note:(But please write only when you are free. Some people write these stories behind their parents backs when really they should be doing other things. I understand that you are probably not one of these people, but anyway, this is just a note for you to remember.) Okay, I understand that I'm starting to get annoying, so I'll stop writing soon, don't worry. But, anyone who bothers to read this review I am writing, please review on my new story called "Fragments of Memories". It is in English. I am a newcomer to fanfiction so by reading my story and reviewing would be incredibly encouraging. Now for the final part, I will insert the first part of my story here. If you are generous enough to read this part, understand that you people are the first to read the beginning off this story. here it is:

Fragments of Memories

Preface

Life has no meaning without memories. So what happens when they are lost? Would you search for them? Even though truth is far beyond your reaches?

Chapter One

It was a dark snowing night, when I wandered across the fresh trail of red blood, and came face to face with him, the dark angel of my dreams. His face was clouded with mist, but somewhere in my heart I felt as if I knew him, knew him as if he were the other half of my soul.

“Yuuki?” Someone whispered as the morning sunlight poured onto my face. “You were crying in your sleep.”

My eyelids fluttered open. Yomi’s gentle brown eyes looked down at me with concern. I sat up and touched my face, which was streaked with tears.

“I dreamed of him again,” I spoke softly, “only this time I could almost make out his face.”

Yomi touched my face. “That man…” she hesitated, “he could be a part of your past. That would explain your constant dreams of him.”

The air around me seemed to freeze. I sucked in a sharp breath and exhaled. “That can’t be true.”

How was it? If you think I should continue to write, please write comments below for this first part of my story. I know this is selfish of me to ask, but, please, I'm begging you.
teamtwilight chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
建议多翻点哦,中文的twilight fanfic实在是太少了
gosonny chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
我喜歡的故事! 我很高興看到中國的故事 ]

xx Sonny
lady-cuty chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
不错,要继续写哦!
yuusi chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I'm Taiwanese that likes your stories.

I read your stories first time and just read several parts,but I ready love your story so much!

P.S. My english isn't very good,sorry.
awfullychocolate chapter 1 . 11/3/2009

加油
winnie.putas chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
aw damn

*-*

Its the first Twilight's chinese fan fic that i ever seen

anyway, it's the first time that i see i chinese fan of twiligh. xD

where are you from?

shanghai? i hope so xD

jkajksa cuz im living in there for now

sorry, i cannot read your ff :$

im learning chinese right now but i cant understand your ff yet

LOL