Reviews for The Disease
Lucky chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
SO good...you have the character's personalities down perfectly. I could picture everything unfolding as I read it; like an actual episode! Better watch it, if the writer's get ahold of this, they might use it! Thanks for the great read.
Malon A. Lupin chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
hey hey, i sent you a message thing via in response to your review reply but im not sure it worked (bad wifi). if you never got it let me know. Again, great fics.
Malon A. Lupin chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
I don't review much unless I really think the fic deserves. I've read a number of your fics and while there are spelling and grammar mistakes every once in a while (easily fixed by a crack beta reader-won't waste time here nitpicking), your fics are great. They are some of the most enjoyable ones I've read. This is because your ideas are fun, fresh, and creative, but you also KNOW the format of The Office. Everyone claims to, but you're one of the few who actually weaves together A, B and sometimes C plotlines just like the show. I suggest, as an exercise or just for fun, rewrite some of of these fics (The Disease, Tax Day, The Gift in particular I think would work well) as actual screenplays. See what comes out! The characters' voices will really come alive to you and to the readers.
halfadash chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
my only problem is that the "say it from your lips" line is from Friends, Eddie says it to chandler.

you probably don't care, but i felt compelled to share that.
ktface3 chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Only one more story of yours left to go! This one was really creepy; very Halloween-like. I liked that most of it turned out to be a dream, but then stuff in the dream happened in real life; that definitely ups the scary factor. Nice job!
Ares Is Awesome chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
Nice job! They should make an episode of this.
nomanslandvicki chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
haha cute cant wait to read more
nomanslandvicki chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
wow micheal dreamt it all up cant wait to see what really happened so update soon
WouldWonderful chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Oops, you DID update. I'm glad you did. This is awesome.
WouldWonderful chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Please update soon.
WouldWonderful chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was funny. I'll keep reading.
nomanslandvicki chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
ah update soon i need to know if creed dies...and i totally loved the creed talking head it was great...update soon
SaoirseAva chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Thanks for updating! I love Creed's reaction! He's so creepy!

Jennie
Lostgirl32 chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
haha can't wait for more!
SaoirseAva chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Aw, please update soon! I wanna see what happens! (Especially how Dwight reacts to the situation, considering that, well, he's Dwight!)

Jennie