Reviews for Trent Miserables
DG and Reed chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Well, that explains how Trent knew that their mom was coming home and Jane didn't and how Monique knew where Daria lived. But, he still shouldn't have flirted with Daria on her bed one moment then, go out with the other woman the next. Shame on him.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
awwwww! That last bit! awww!
Purple Moonshine chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Personally, I'm not a Daria/Trent Shipper or a Daria/Tom Shipper. On topic, I really like this fanfic about Trent.
Ryoko Porter chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
i love your perseptive Trent. this is really fun to read
sakura5tar chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Seriously great story! I love Trent! Hope I find some more stories by you!
Whoa Tamo chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Hey, I absolutely agree with you. Trent is personally my favorite character on Daria, and I don't just like him as a love interest for Daria. I think he's an incredibley complex guy under the slacker facade. I also LOVED what you did! "Lane Miserables" is my favorite episode of Daria, and I always clung to every scene with Trent in it. Now with this fic, I get to see the whole thing from his point. Very nicely done, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Over and out from Whoa Tamo, Psychic Spade
Natsui Nashiro chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Very cute. That was totally my favorite epsiode. It just sucks that they couln't use your version! I think we'd all like to see Daria and Trent hook up! DAMN TOM! That ass! I hate him, thank god they broke up! Now, when does Trent finally fall for Daria and tell her. ::::MWAHAHAHAHA!::::: I wish it was that easy! Damn MTV! Why can't Daria & Trent be togetha...::::sniff:::: the way everyone wants it to be! Great work...keep it up!
Rendia chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
This was very interesting, I liked it a lot. I would like to read more about this. Keep on writing these fics with Trent as the main character, they're really unusual, and more importantly, they're enjoyable. :-)
Lynn chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Awsome fic! I love the idea of Trent and Daria getting together
Destiny Dingle chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
That storie's really good. I'm so happy that you're digging into the character of Trent. I really wanted to do that but I know I couldn't write him as good as he deserves to be written. You're a really good author. Seventeen thumbs up hehe
VegaFayre chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Keep digging then, cuz I definitely enjoyed reading this. It's about time someone tried to take things from his point of view, and you've done it quite well.
J chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
That's was really cool! I LOVE Trent. U do have more of these things, right? It seemed a little odd that at the beginning he was really out of it and then got better and paid more attention. But it was so cooL! Ja ne ?_?