Reviews for Loneliness
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
This is the stupidest thing that I've ever read; it's a story about you and your "boyfriend", not at all about Deidara and Sasori. 'I scan the halls for him'...? Sweetie, they're not in high school.
Momosportif chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Interesting...I can tell your relationship with "senor" (as I shall dub your bf, if you don't mind) is rather dynamic because this has a TOTALLY different feel from the other two chapters...I can also tell that this is very personal and probably exactly what's going on between you and senor right now and the fact that you perceive your relationship do be parallel to Sasori's and Deidara's is rather cute...For me, though, there ought to be some sort of distortion or purification (depending on whose side you're on) of reality before it enters fandom, if you know what I mean, but that's just me and I'm not one to judge. I often channel my feelings about life into fic form and you're doing the same, so good job! :)I hope there's more? :3 *beg beg*
Lyricism chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
lol. I know EXACTLY how he feels.

Is this an AU? I can't tell. (sweatdrop)

~Ryo
Tweaked-uniquness chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Aw, sounds like you loves your boyfriend a lot, dear.

I have a guy i feel the same way about, but...

Loved the chapter... very
Momosportif chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Aw! Teh sweetness is overwhelming! *rolls around in fluffy SasoDei fangirl clouds of joy and wonder* :3

And it was inspired by a note from your boyfriend? That makes it all the cuter! 3

Anyhoo, I liked the detail in this...it made it very sweet and personal. :) Which it was so...uh, yeah...that makes sense...ANYWAYS, great job, I hope more is to come? :)
Momosportif chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Eh, random tis right but HURRAH! It was very sweet in a stab-my-heart-because-I-love-you and rip-apart-my-soul kind of way, which is great for me because I'm not good at being angsty and need excellent fodder like this...:D

This is one of your better written (as far as technicality goes)so far so A 100! :D I like that it's out of the blue because it calls for an explanatory build up which means more chapters, please? :D

Rock on! :D
Lyricism chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
OH! A NOTE FROM YOUR BF! That's such sweet inspiration. XD
Deleted by fanfiction chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
THATS SO CUTE! kinda short though. sasori seems like a stalker. PLEASE UPDATE
RococoSpade chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
fluffy. congrats to kira-chan, for finding a suitable boy.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
oh my god, please cntinue. this is adorible. please, if you kill them, have a heaven meeting in the end
Lyricism chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Yay for SasoDei yumness. XD

Wells, whatever you decide to do, I'll be reading.
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I LOVE IT! UPDATE!
marufu-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
aww that was sweet n.n keep up the good work! n.n