Reviews for Our Time
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
that was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I know I'm about two years late on reviewing this, but it's amazing.

I've read it before, I just never reviewed it so I am now.

I love N/P. They are my guilty pleasure. They have such great chemistry and they could have been great together.

It was heartbreaking when she told him that she loved Lucas too, but your right you can't forget your first love.

Great story! Loved it!
iNsPired 61 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
that was good. thnx
madeinoctober chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love how you used the scenes they had together in each season and had it mean something. That was a great story! ]
somuchforyou chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
that was like the best NP one shot i ever read!

thye seriosuly need some scenes together this season lol
swithee chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i loved it !
VenusRising chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Although I am a Leyton fan, I really enjoyed this. I think the characters are such that I can believably see them with anyone and you did a great job portraying this.
ZuzuBlack chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
okay, not really a neyton fan, but i think the amazingness of this story just about converted me! well done!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Amazing! I loved how you went back over the year like at Nate's wedding and changed things. I also loved how deep down they still love each other which i think is true.

I liked the ending since Im a Leyton fan lol

Deanie
Tamarindo chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
You're Pathan oneshot totally rocked!

I've always loved the relationship between Nathan and Peyton, even during the first few episodes when Nathan was a jerk and Peyton was angsty and brooding. Something about them just clicked for me, and when the show went the other direction, bad boy jock/virgin tutor girl; brooding boy/girl, I was bummed. Nathan and Peyton had tons of potential that in my opinion was thrown away for the old standby for teenage drama.

Your story left me wanting a Pathan happy ending. Boy meets girl, boy and girl have rocky teenage melodrama relationship, boy and girl meet other people, boy and girl go through bad times with other people, boy and girl grow up, reconnect and live happily ever after. Any chance you might revisit the story or write another Pathan fic?

Great story! Thanks for brightening my day.
Leijona chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
That was really, really, really good! That story so kicked ass!

Pathan is so much more then my guilty pleasure - I absolutely love those two together :)

I hope you'll write some more Pathan fics in the future! As you should definitely keep up the good work! :)
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I think it was really cute! I think Pathan is a little guilty pleasure for everyone! Great job!
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oh my god. That was really, really good.

I loved how you reconstructed moments from the show. Now that I think about it, that's exactly how they could of been feeling *secretly wishes*

Although I'm a massive LP fan and NP are - like you - my guilty pleasure.

Oh man, I really like the way you ended it. Even though they weren't together, that's the way life is. You grow up and realize not everything can be the way you want it to be. You have responsibilities and you learn to live with it.

Definetely favourited.
cabot007 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
SQUEAL...OH MY GOD!

I LOVE IT...I AM A HUGE PATHAN FAN...I LOVE NATHAN/PEYTON TOGETHER.

I REALLY THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SECOND CHANCE...TEHY WOULD HAVE BEEN SO AWESOME TOGETHER!

PATHANTRUE LOVE!

MY ONLY DISAPPOINMTENT (AND IT'S SLIGHT) IS TAHT WHEN THEY MET UP AGAIN YEARS LATER TEHY DIDN'T ADMIT THEIR LOVE & GET TOGETHER...

BUT THAT'S TEH PATHAN FAN IN ME...LOL

HOPELESSLY WANTING PATHAN GOODNESS...

HOWEVER...THE END WAS FGOOD IN THE BITTERSWEET WAY & THE WHOLE FIC WAS AWESOME.

JUST FANTASTICALLY WRITTEN...

I WISH IT WAS LIKE A 2 PARTER...LIKE PEYTON'S ENGAEMENT WITH LUCAS ENDS & NATHAN & PEYTON FINALLY GET TOGETHER...

OH WELL...LOL GREAT JOB!

U SO NEED TO WRITE MORE PATHAN FICS (PREFERABLY WITH HAPPIER ENDINGS...LOL)

AND LONGER FICS...:)