Reviews for Destiny Awaits
oh man this was one of my favorite newer fics back then...LOL
thank you for this!
Ray Ray Dover chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Listen here shorty. I have read this Damn great ass story 5 times already. And do you know what all I have been thinking happened at the end of the last chapter. You're killing me just update this fucking fantastic ass book. Please the way you wrote Shizuru's character in this story is great and I just have to know what will happen next.
Anirak chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Cadê tem mais? Porque vocês escrevem se nao terminam?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
Still reading... :3
Come back, please :(
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
Update this please
Athrun.knight chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
It would be a shame if this story it's left unfinished. (
This story and "The Art of War: An Introduction to Teasing" are one of the best stories of ShizNat in
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
its an interesting story...:)
topsy krets chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
ok, no patients equals more time to read stories... and i happen to stumble upon your story author-san.

i was like, at the last chapter, waah... did shizuru killed midori? whats gonna happen next?

good cliffhanger and awesome story!

hope you update it again sometime soon. pretty please? please?

will be crossing my fingers till then. 3

good day to you then author-san.
reiko of mars chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
After reading Mai Hime Destiny and seeing the UST-riddled potential that was ShizNat, I decided to go scavenging for a few Destiny fics. I was a bit sad at the small turnout, but man, your fic did not disappoint!

Loved the dynamic you decided to expand on between Shizuru and Natsuki, what with their whole game of Slap Slap Kiss (well, more on Natsuki's side, but you get what I mean). Sexual tension, for the win! More fanfic authors need to take advantage of the glory that is the Shizuru/Natsuki Destiny-exclusive rivalry. I'm a bit disappointed that Shizuru chickened out so early, but that will only make their mutual declaration worth it.

A favorite couple of lines of mine have to be "...she would be sure to have the Student Council all over her. She shuffled uncomfortably as her mind took that thought to disturbing places."

Oh, Natsuki. You know not what you do to the reader and Shizuru.

Anyways, I hope you get to updating this someday! This plot and set-up is just too good to let go of.
Gabthenerd chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
...
bubble.duckie chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
OMG! What has Shizuru done? I can't believe it! I can't even believe myself that I wasn't able to read this chapter! Damn!

This is just an action packed chapter. Gotta luurrve it!

Why haven't you updated this? The lemon-y goodness is just awesome! Will you update soon?
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Reading this fic again as I need my daily dose of ShizNat goodness.

Haven't really had the chance to read Destiny yet but this one you are writing is real nice. I want ShizNat goodness? Bam, first chapter has it! Perfect!

More goodies on chapter. It's really sad though that she can't tell Natsuki what she's really feeling.

Love your fics!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Oh wow. I just read all of this over the course of a couple days - it's so good! I've checked out your work here in there-this is the first review I've left, though-and I can say with absolute sincerity that you're one of the best Mai-Hime writers I've ever read. You have such a firm grasp on the characters of Shizuru and Natsuki, your writing style is really impressive, and you have a good head for plot and pacing.

I never read Destiny - I'm not sure where to find decent translations, and I don't tend to like the characters introduced in new franchises (lookin' at you, Arika). But still, a quick glance at the wikia, and I was able to enjoy this as an AU with an incredible depth and a real commitment to character. In particular, I love how you've been building the Shiznat relationship. It's kind of strange to see them lacking the kind of familiarity and trust they've got in other incarnations. And it's kind of nice to get a more or less clean slate - a setting free of the deeply problematic implications of the canon Shiznat interaction in the anime.

It's kind of a shame that this thing stopped getting updates right when the plot was about to pick up! What's the extent of Saeko's involvement in the MiKO situation? What happened to Midori? How is Shizuru going to deal with the events of chapter 10 and how will this change her relationship with Natsuki? What's up with Tomoe?

I'd just really love to see these things addressed. But, I understand that sometimes the inspiration leaves and nothing can be done. If that's the case, than I'd like to sincerely thank you for providing such a thrilling and engaging read. And on the off-chance that you're going to continue this story - well, now there's one more fan eagerly awaiting an update.

-Orange
BrokenPathway chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
I think I have eached the point of obsession in this story. This chapter is one of my favorite chaps due to the raw emotions. I hope you have time for more future updates.
shiznats chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Outstanding work as always! Please update...