Reviews for Lost in the Green Seas
Bobi1300 chapter 1 . 5/2
I must say util the vilagers the chapter was great,Sakura was great with one mistake,she will just not run away leving Naruto alone having the power to help.
Stupid chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Read the first chapter and already I want to punch a wall. Really stupid decision on the whole villager mob beating Naruto but. Made zero sense that he did nit protect himself and just made it look like an excuse for Sakura to feel sorry for him and to have feelings for him. Beyond dumb.
akashjina1 chapter 19 . 9/1/2017
When’s the next update?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Well... that was oddly specific.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 19 . 2/19/2017
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shu Ouma GC chapter 18 . 2/19/2017
Damn... great story...
vasiliziatzef chapter 19 . 1/16/2017
Hmm such a pity that you stopped writing. I was enjoying the story, and I can't say that about every story I read.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
I just read all the chapters and its FANTASTIC! PLEASE POST MORE!
Donnyboy chapter 19 . 9/22/2016
Please update soon
Dudeman1397 chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
I just want to point out that you said in no uncertain terms that Naruto's amulet protected him from any and all electric attacks except for the chidori, and yet it was the Lightning cutter that severed his leg and injured him so horribly when it is nothing but an arc of lightning. Very glaring plot hole right there. I'm really enjoying this story, but that plot hole is upsetting me quite upset with this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
please continue with the story its amazing the way that you have done things and I'm dying to see the interactions of team 7 when they meet next and how sakura will be seeing sasuke
liamweekes8 chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
I sorry but no, this makes no sense
iStyx chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Woah, this is the most stupid story I've ever read.
Chad3spawn chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
I have to admit this is an awsom job
Jonathanichirukifan23 chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
about time welcome back are u still going to to bleach until day I die