Reviews for Storm night
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I love how you embellished on this moment.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
;3

cuuuute!
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was absolutely fantastic! It makes sense that Sophie could be young at night when she's not conscious to think about how old she feels, since the spell is partly being maintained by her belief in it. I never would have thought of Howl seeing it though. You really hit Howl and Calcifer's relationship dead on. This was amazing. Thank you.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
very interesting. i wish this could have been an actual scene in the book. it would be fantastic!
uAurel chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
love it...Howl is in denial hehehe.. seems like Calcifer sees through his facade though...
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Really wonderful writing! I truly enjoyed this perspective!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
awe! howl denies that he loves her! (pouts) howl, you know you love her just say it! ...anyways, i hope this isn't the end! update soon!
Sowelu chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hi lucy! i really enjoy this fic! i want more stories, but in english because i speak spanish but is not the same, i love Howl, and you write really well... more... more... more! lol..

SOWELU
Wielder of the Mighty Pen chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was amazing! YOu should expand this into a story!
prettyinpinkgal chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I absolutely adore this. Into my favorites it goes It was so sweet and romantic, and I love the book-Howl's personality. Wonderful job! I hope to see more HMC fanfiction from you in the future! D
Scila chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aw, how cute! It was cute in portuguese and still is in English! I'm waiting for the sequel, alright?

Congratulations!
Amanda Dumbledore chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Lucy!

Just to show I'm still alive, and checking your fanfiction.

Kisses and hugs!