Reviews for To The Edge of the Universe
aska19 chapter 15 . 7/31/2008
I love this story and I can t wait to see what you are going to do. this has to be the best story that I have read keep up the good work
azadi chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
I love this story. It's wonderful how you've given voice to the child Annika with the adult Seven. A remarkable story. Thank you!
lanti chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
Great to have a new installment.

It is good to see that things are settling between Janeway and Seven/Annika.

Find it an interesting how is Annika and Seven seem to cohabitate one body and wonder at how long will it take them to reach their goal in merging both their personalities.

One question though, there is no mention on the "missing" year, I would imagine that since borgs have the capacity of some kind of time travel, she would find out or figue that she is missing her memories for close of a year; or maybe it did not happen in your story?

Wonderful chapter, I'll be waiting for your next installment.
Keighvin chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
A great and, I have to add, long awaited new chapter. Keep up the great work.
Courtlynn D chapter 14 . 6/17/2008
MAN! This story is a phenominal piece of writing. It had me hooked from the start and it would be such a shame to stop now! I am begging you to keep writing because you have a gift for this stuff!
phoenix6787 chapter 14 . 5/15/2008
I'm really enjoying this fic. Captures my imagination :) I'm glad seven remembered who Katie is. Really looking forward to more
fawn1963 chapter 14 . 4/27/2008
My two favorite ladies that I like to see together. I hope you continue this story. It's interesting and creative. And, yeah, I love your Chakotay the clown bashing.
azadi chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
A story with a unique perspective,a brilliant re-telling of the relationship between Kathryn Janeway and Seven of Nine.
Entwining chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
No! You have to write more! I despise cliffhangers!

"Do you have a brain or is it just a dead hamster on a spinning wheel?" That was the best line out of the entire story.
ReganX chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
“Do you have a brain or is it just a dead hamster on a spinning wheel?”

Fantastic line! I would have loved to see Janeway say that for real. Chakotay may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but Seven is a different story – she’d know that her chances of surviving long enough for the Borg to find her would be very slim, especially when she didn’t even have access to a regeneration alcove.

Lovely retelling of the episode; it was so sweet, but so sad at the same time that little Annika called out for Katie to save her when the Borg came and I love that Seven remembered that Katie and Captain Janeway are one and the same.

Looking forward to seeing what happens now that Seven knows – if she calls Janeway ‘Katie’ in front of others, Chakotay may get a touch of the green-eyed monster.

And wow! Seven Harry Potter books in three days! It takes me nearly double that, and I’m a pretty fast reader!
lanti chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
Outstanding! Excellent! Great chapter!

I'm loving this redux of the series.

You really left me like Janeway, with my jaw dropping to the floor in astonisment when finding out that Seven/Annika remembers Kathryn.

I can barely contain my glee. Oh! please, continue! keep going! I wanna know what does the Captain acts around Seven after her lil revelation.
Rono777 chapter 14 . 3/13/2008
Great chapter and the perfect ending! I must say you picked the best place for Seven to remember Katie. Can't wait to read the next chapter...

Thanks,

Ron
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 14 . 3/13/2008
love it! cant wait for the next chapter
ReganX chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
Oh dear, I wonder if Harry will ever know how close he could have come to facing the wrath of a very angry Janeway – I can only imagine what she would have done to any member of the crew who took advantage of Seven’s innocence and inexperience and agreed to her offer to ‘copulate’. Luckily for him, he was too decent and/or scared to do that.

Loved their discussion together, although I wonder how Seven will feel when she realizes that Janeway has been keeping things about their shared past from her.

Looking forward to reading more,. :-)
ReganX chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
Seven must be very confused by now if the fragments she can remember are so diverse. Poor thing. B’Elanna didn’t exactly welcome her with open arms – it’ll be interesting to see if this plays a part in Janeway’s decision to give her her own department.

Can’t wait to see more of how their relationship evolves. It’s going to take time – as Janeway thought, they’re going to have to stick to baby steps for a while.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »